Posts by dbrissette

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

14dpo... could this be????

Had follow up blood work today. Wasn't expecting anything as my symptoms have been minimal. Took a pregnancy t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Low HCG, is everything OK?

I just found out today that my hcg levels are at 16. my fertility nurse indicated that they look from 80-120. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

3dpo and bad headache

This terrible migraine happen a bit sooner than others. I don't know how much more I can take

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

possible ivf

Had our 6th iui and I'm not convinced it took this time around. Talked to the Dr & he referred us to anot ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

6th iui tomorrow

We are going in for our 6th iui tomorrow. I have an appointment the follow day with the Dr. If this round does ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 11 and a bad heache....

apparently right around the time i ovulate each month, i experience a bad headache. i can tell it's related be ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Overweight and fertility

My husband and I have been ttc for over 2 yrs. we have had 5 iui cycles, 1 lead to pregnancy with a miscarriag ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Out this month...

I am soooo bummed I got my period today. We are going in to our 6th iui cycle. 2 years and one miscarriage and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

9dpo and just not sure

I'm having mixed symptoms. Mostly cramping, lower back pain, some irritability , a bit of nausea, and yesterda ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

trigger shot last night, iui tomorrow

Who knew making a baby could be this hard. 2years of negative pregnancy tests, getting our hopes up, fertility ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago