Posts by dbrissette

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Moving on to new dr with new hopes

After 3 yrs of ttc, 6 iui's & 2 miscarriage, we are moving on to a new doctor for possible Ivf. I like th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

3 years, 2 miscarriages, no baby, no explanations

Hi, this is my story. I am hoping that maybe this will help some or at a minimum help me. In 2009 I married th ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

hcg levels low; is everything ok

I just found out today that my hcg levels are at 16. my fertility nurse indicated that they look from 80-120. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Low HCG, is everything OK?

I just found out today that my hcg levels are at 16. my fertility nurse indicated that they look from 80-120. ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

aunt flo is coming and i need a break....

I am 12 dpo and a negative pregnancy test confirmed what I suspected, aunt Flo will be coming soon. I was sad ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Maybe 4th time is a charm

On to another round of clomid and IUI. Some stories from other members indicate that it could take 5 to 6 trie ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

8 dpo, symptoms decreasing and so isn't my hope :(

I don't know what to think or feel about this whole baby thing anymore. it's so frustrating to think that we h ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Hopeful, but not sure

Had our second round of IUI on December 1st. I am 10 days past ovulation and yesterday (possible implantation ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago