Posts by I3e77a

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Mirena removal/possible pregnant already?

I had my mirena removed after 3 years on Oct. 25. About 2 weeks ago my breasts have enlarged by a good amount. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6 DPO looking for symptom buddies... Any girls out there?!

Hello, today I am 6DPO and I have been having increased CM, stabbing sharp pains in my lower ab, almost someti ...

25 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Welcome AF.. First day of cycle #2.

Happy holidays to me. AF showed up just one day late. Blah... Starting our second cycle of trying after she le ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Wishing to have someone to talk to

I feel like I am alone in this journey in conceiving. I have a loving husband, a great career, financial secur ...

11 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

BFN..The F shouldn't stand for fat... It should stand for .....

Well I got my BFN today. Only 12 DPO, so maybe I just jumped the gun a lil bit. AF due on Friday, so I'll wait ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

STOP TESTING TOO EARLY!!

So, I was just going thru the HPT and OPK gallery, and I'm just looking at these pix of women that take HPT's ...

5 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

2ww

so I'm officially on the start of the 2ww. And I can honestly say, I'm Sooo relieved!! I think the 2 weeks up ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I think I ovulated...should I start my two week wait charting!?!?

So, I think I may have O on Tue, CD12..My cervix was HSO, and has been since, and I had really bad cramping th ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

TTC by tracking CM and position... Really confused!?

I've been tracking my CM and position now for about 13 days and the next couple of days are my time to shine, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation and Acne, does one come with the other?

I started to have a breakout about a day or two ago, then today its been worse and worse. Every time I look in ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago