Posts by I3e77a

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Discussion

Positions that work... And keep "them" in there..?

I've heard do many dif ways to do it and to try, but I wanted to find out if they actually work & if anyon ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

www.momquizzes.com

Your Result I'll Have a Baby When I'm 27 You love babies and will have one at 27. You will have taken care ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Looking for Cycle Buddies!

Started my cycle 11/25/11 Im on CD 11, and waiting to O in 5 days!! Would love to have some compare and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

What do you do after the BFP? =-T

I love going through the HPT/OPK gallery at LEAST 10 times a day looking for the newest posts, and trying to s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Best day or week to REALLY try

We are TTC for the first time this month after mirena removal. Ov dates are Dec 6-10. Wanted to know if we sh ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Ready set... Go!

I'm finally entering my fertile phase and I swear the past week and half to get here felt like a life time. No ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Douche

Is it safe or a good idea to douche if you're TTC?

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

The big O at CD7??

I've been utilizing my CM and position to help me with determining O. BBT just won't work for me. So, yesterda ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I can't do BBT??

I hear the best way to track your fertility is by BBT. My husband and I both work third shift, and I read that ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I can't do BBT??

I hear the best way to track your fertility is by BBT. My husband and I both work third shift, and I read that ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago