Posts by I3e77a

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Head rush, dizzy feeling, lightheaded

All day today I've been getting head rushes, or little dizzy spells. When I move or sit down, they don't seem ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

White/creamy/lotiony CM..and slightly stretchy?

8/9dpo and when I checked my CP & CM tonight, I noticed my cm stretched a bit. Thought it was odd, bc it h ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I hurt! What's the deal? Good or bad sign??

Today I felt like a ton of bricks. Achy in my back and thighs. (On a heating pad now) almost like the flu ache ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

O cramps at CD11. CD12 O spotting? GIRLS PLZ HELP!

CD 11 I had all the wonderful signs & symptoms of O. Bloated, pressure, increased EWCM, cramps, backache ( ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Lots of creamy white CM discharge for two days ( 7dpo) is this a sign of pregnancy?

I want to know if this creamy, lotion like discharge is a good sign of early pregnancy. I am currently 7 DPO a ...

11 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Mirena removal/possible pregnant already?

I had my mirena removed after 3 years on Oct. 25. About 2 weeks ago my breasts have enlarged by a good amount. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I think I ovulated...should I start my two week wait charting!?!?

So, I think I may have O on Tue, CD12..My cervix was HSO, and has been since, and I had really bad cramping th ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

TTC by tracking CM and position... Really confused!?

I've been tracking my CM and position now for about 13 days and the next couple of days are my time to shine, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Douche

Is it safe or a good idea to douche if you're TTC?

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

The big O at CD7??

I've been utilizing my CM and position to help me with determining O. BBT just won't work for me. So, yesterda ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago