Posts by LovelyMeT

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

7dpo and no symptoms...getting really nervous

Okay, so I'm 7dpo and i've been trying to conceive for 5mnths now...every month i've had mild symptoms and eve ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

12dpo and lots of ewcm

I'm 12dpo and Jus had a flow of ewcm...AF is due on Sat n I hope this isn't telling me tht she's going to show ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

10dpo and barely symptoms this month...something new...

Hello ladies, well I'm currently 10dpo cd25 and :period: due 10/29...I haven't had any symp barely...and the p ...

21 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

itch itch scratch scratch

Omg, its like my whole body was pushed in poison ivy...I'm itching like crazy every where its so weird n I've ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

itch itch scratch scratch

Omg, its like my whole body was pushed in poison ivy...I'm itching like crazy every where its so weird n I've ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

9dpo and barely any symptoms

Well I haven't had really any symptoms this cycle...9dpo and really scared...didn't start getting symptoms unt ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ovarian cyst...is tht whts messing up my ttc...ugh...

So I had this sharp pain on the right side of my abdomen a couple days ago...went to the docs come to find out ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

af is a no show 14dpo bfn

AF is due today soon to be the nxt day...hopefully she doesn't show...so not wanted at all...no longer experie ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

hope it wrks this time around...bded enough around O time...

So I bded cd 9 12,13,14, and 16...n I Oed on the 15th...should've bded then to lol...but i hope it wrks this t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

14 dpo and Af is due today...so scared ladies...HELP

I'm 14dpo and have been ttc since june/2011...my O was on sept 16...started feeling sypmtoms the nxt day...wei ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago