Community post

Discussion

7dpo and no symptoms...getting really nervous

Okay, so I'm 7dpo and i've been trying to conceive for 5mnths now...every month i've had mild symptoms and every month received a BFN...so this month rolls around and I've experienced a lil bit of nasuea and a lil cramping...tht lasted for 2 days...but nothing anymore...I also have some small cyst the size of nickels on my right ovary...maybe thts my hold up... is due on the 29th so we'll see if the shows...i'll test by holloween...don't want to test to early...not interested in any disappointments before ...

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

A change from prior unsuccessful cycles could always be a good thing! I'm keeping my for you and wishing you lots of !!!

12 years ago

@ zingy0926, Thnk u for tht...Jus gave me some encouragement...just hate having to wait so long lol...15 days seem like forever...and honestly its really not, but when you're trying something like this tht tww feel like a year went by lol...I'm 9dpo today had a lil mild cramps on the left side of my abdomen, with a lil lower back pain...to early in the morning for these pains lo...@ 8dpo cramps all over n back pain in the middle of my back...

12 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to check in...how are things? Any new symptoms? I'm 7DPO today and have had a pressure type crampy feeling that's pretty constant. Hoping this is good! I just wish this next week will fly by. Hope things are well with you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo