Community post

Discussion

baby carrots and cervical mucus?

Jus wondering has anyone actually had a good outcome with eating baby carrots and drinking water, get a lot of cervical mucus? N when did u start eating them a week before O? How mny n was it a good outcome...plz ladies help lol...

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hey! Sorry I've never heard of the baby carrots helping, I actually heard (I don't know if this is true) that baby carrots aren't actually really, their artifically made? I have no idea if that is right or not but since I heard that I've only been eating regular carrots.

But anyways, what I did try this month and had never tried before is taking Robitussion. It helped worked amazingly, couldn't believe how much of a difference it made, so there's something else to try.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Katiemay88,

Thnk u for the info...I've never heard about them being fake or wht not...but I've been eating them for two days now...but I am going to try the robotussin...

12 years ago • Post starter

I found taking Evening Primrose Oil greatly increased my EWCM. Only take from CD1 until O as it can cause uterine contractions, but this worked really well for me right from the first cycle I used it.

12 years ago

pmsl!!! sorry,,but thats so funney,,thank you i needed the giggle, seriously though,,never heard of this,,think someones been pulling your leg?

12 years ago

Hello ladies,
@ Matben, yea it is funny huh...but ha it actually wrks...I've had dry some what of a dry spell for awhile now...googled ways to increase n they suggested baby carrots...started eating them since cd1 and my cervical fluid has increased so well...love it...now thts what's funny...now nxt time u gone be rude n try to know your facts think twice...this site is for women ttc not for ppl to come laugh n talk about others post...
@ Evelynl, I've looked for tht oil, but Cnt find it anywhere...any suggestions on stores to purchase it...thnk u...

I found them in 1000mg capsule form, at my local Chemist. Not sure where you are, but here in Australia Chemist warehouse has them readily available

12 years ago

@ EvelynL
I'm in California...I'll probably Jus Google it n see where I can purchase it...thank u...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo