Community post

Discussion

16 dpo af due yesterday constipated

I'm 16dpo...no cervical fluid, back is killing me, been constipated since yesterday, runny nose...had af like cramps on 12-17 and 12-18...still no sign of af...she was suppose to show yesterday...had a lil spotting yesterday after sex (tmi)...but tht was all...will be getting a prego test today...no other symptoms before this...oh n felt lil flutters but nothin major...

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

im 12 dpo, still kind of early i think for me.. took an HPT moments ago... .. im still having pinching/pulling feelings in my lower stomach followed by cramps. constipated. and headaches.. AF due Thursday.. guess ill test in a few more days... it sucks that af/pms symptoms can be the same as prego.. LOL

but i sooooo hope you get !!!!!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Jamjam1,

I kno it does suck LOL...but I tested a few mins ago n a , still have the same symptoms...more cervical fluid though...was dry earlier (tmi)...last month at showed four days early this month she's late...kinda weird for me...always have had 28day cycles...I hope we both get ...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo