Community post

Discussion

10dpo and barely symptoms this month...something new...

Hello ladies, well I'm currently 10dpo cd25 and due 10/29...I haven't had any symp barely...and the past 4 months of ttc I had so many symptoms...this month total opposite...I bd'd cd 9,12,13,14 and 16...but not on O day which was the 10/15...first symp 7dpo-cramping and twinges in abd... 8dpo-cramping back pain, n lite nausea...9dpo-cramping on left side of abd, ewcm weird, early morning nausea...10dpo-cramping all over abd...I'm confused, stuck, nervous, scared, wanting to keep trying and ready to give up all in one...haven't tested yet...not a big tester...maybe will test if doesn't show by 10/31...if this matters I'm 24 been ttc for 5 months now for #2 and I also have cyst the size of a nickel on my right ovary which ruptured wks bck...think from bd'ing (sorry tmi lol)...help... Thnks in advance and to all of you...

21 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Hey girl I am 12dpo and have had alot of cramping ever since around 5dpo and def seen an increase of ewcm. More than around O time.

I hope this is it, but I am nervous as well.

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

I hate going through this tww...lol...its so long lol...hopefully we both get this month...when r u going to test...

12 years ago • Post starter

I have been testing . I got a very faint positive last night and this morning , but im not holding my breath because I get the HCG Trigger shot and I feel like it could still be in my system. It shouldn't be, but I am not going to take anything 100% serious until thursday .

When are you going to test?

P.S. Thank God for the dollar tree i bought 10test for 10dollars. Make my compulsive testing not so bad lol

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

I'm going to start testing if AF doesn't show on the 29th...its so weird I've had frequent urination this morning, but i haven't drank anything...make sure u keep me posted...

Hi ladies. Can I join the conversation.
Today I'm 10DPO CD21. I tested yesterday and I got a very faint positive. I did again this morning but not as dark as I would of hoped it to be. AF should start 10/30. I did a HCG shot on 10/15 would that still be in my system? Does anyone know? I'm so anxious!!
Symptoms are: super bloated,so bad it hurts to walk lol, lower back pain, lower abdomen pressure. No booby pain,not to nauseous sometimes more exhausted but that maybe from lack of sleep at night b/c I've been so miserably bloated ever since 5DPO.
Any opinions??
Thank you and baby sticky dust ladies !

TTC MY#2 HIS #1 Hoping for our lil prince or princess

12 years ago

Hello faithandhope30, um duh you can join the convo lol...you know anyone is welcome...well to be honest with you I've never heard of the HCG shot...not exactly sure what tht is for lol...but to you, your symptoms sound promising...keep us posted...

hey there LovelyMeT we're the same on our dates!!! i too ovulated on 10/15 and AF due 10/29....if she's late i will test on 10/31.

the only thing that seems extremely odd is that i'm peeing sooooo much more than usual and my pee has a strong odor. i'm also eating sooooo much and i'm not a person 2 eat much. don't know if this is PMS or wat but i really hope there's a LO in here.

Let me know how u get one for the rest of the week. maybe we can be bump buddz

Patiently waiting on our 1st to arrive. We're ready when you are

12 years ago

Hey SparklezP, Omg I started experiencing the peeing a lot today, but no strong odor...I hope we can be bump buddies..cool to finally meet someone with the same cycle as me lol...sending your way...kept me updated...

I'm 10 DPO today too!
Only testing if AF is late

Keep us updated :)

74 / 6000 Emojis

12 years ago

Lalalalovelyness92, u keep us updated as well...hve u had any symptoms...how long have u been ttc...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo