Community post

Discussion

14 dpo and Af is due today...so scared ladies...HELP

I'm 14dpo and have been ttc since june/2011...my O was on sept 16...started feeling sypmtoms the nxt day...weird but true...and no it wasnt all in my head lol...kinda new to this so excuse me on the abreviations lol...
from 1dpo up until 12dpo i was feeling basically the same symptoms...fatigue, gassy, frequent urination, sharp pain in my bbs, veins showing on bbs, lots of cm in morning and at night, cramps, twinges, and bloating in my abdomen area, frequent lower middle and upper back pain(i get alot of middle back pain usually, but the lower and upper not normal), insomnia like crazy...13dpo up until today 14dpo not to many symptoms, nauseous, lots of cm, and feeling empty...I've tested 3x this past wk all negative...I jus have tht feeling tht Af is going to show up today or tomorrow...Maybe I should jus give up for awhile...its starting to get depressing with these twws...help me ladies...

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey girl I know how you feel! I am 14dpo today as well. Well at least I am according to when I got my trigger shot. I think I may have ovulated a little late but regardless since I have started treatments in January I have had a 29-30day cycle so I should at least start spotting today. I started having symptoms about a week ago very very sore boobs, light cramping like AF. I can't tell anymore if it is from the shot or if I am pregers or if AF is going to show up! All the test I have taken have had evap lines! Even the ones from this morning! I am over the testing AF either needs to show up or I need A BRIGHT POSITIVE! I hate the line guessing!

Are you going to test tonight?

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

I know huh lol...I tested and got a BFN...I've been having slight stabbing pain again in my breast and mild cramps, and been feeling a lil nauseous...still no AF...she's usually not late I have a 26-28 day cycle...hope she doesn't show...lol...baby dust to us...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo