Posts by Maddys&emilysmommy

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

What do you go by, Ovultaion of LMP?

So im trying to figure out how far along i am, and im doing terrible!! the date from my last period puts me at ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

A little scared

I had my first bfp on the 19th it was super faint. From then on I had Frer till 12 dpo the line was almost as ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Testing?!

Ok so im gonna be 7 dpo in 20 minutes..but my period is due in 6ish days..possibly 7. im averaging a 30-33 day ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Temp=when will I know?

I was wondering my temp has been slowly rising i forgot to temp on 1dpo and in 2 dpo it was 97.7 and 3-4 dpo i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

So confused with bbt chart!-help anyone??

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=254268 Here is my link to my bbt chart ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Charting and opk's!!!

So I did bbt for the first time and Im pretty sure I epicly failed..I always took my temp before I got out of ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Update to Help-I'm not gonna O this month :)

I do take my temp in the morning.. But on MWF I wake up at 8am and on T and THUR I wake up at 9-9:30am AND on ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Help!---no gonna O this month??

Iv been taking my temp, but at different times each day, my schedule is a little hecktic!! Lol so not Ovulatio ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

CONFUSED!!!!????

I had a 29 day cycle last month and got my positive opk on CD 17...Now here i am on CD 18 and no positive opk. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What brand of Ovulation test do you use that works?

I had Wondfo and i like the O test just not the pregnancy test. Its time to buy some again and i got the Early ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago