Community post

Question

Help!---no gonna O this month??

Iv been taking my temp, but at different times each day, my schedule is a little hecktic!! Lol so not Ovulation has be found-and my opk's are almost positive for like 2 days now and..nothing :( we have been BD every other night or every 2 nights just to make sure..I'm 22 healthy woman..why wouldn't i O this month!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am pretty sure you are supposed to temp when you wake up before you get out of bed.
goodluck

10 years ago

PP is correct, when charting BBT, it is your RESTING temperature. Temps are to be taken at the same time every day, after a minimum of 3 hours of sleep/rest, and before any major movements are made that could alter your temperature. Personally, I find it easiest to keep my thermometer next to my bed and set my alarm for about an hour before I normally get up. Every morning around 5:30 am, I pop in my thermometer, wait for the beep, and go back to bed. Thankfully, I have a thermometer that stores my last reading, so when I do actually get up for the day, I just check it and record it. Since your temps probably won't be reliable this month, just stay on your BD schedule and pay attention to other signals - like your OPK's. If you have normal cycles every month, it's probably safe to say you ARE ovulating, it can just take a while to get the hang of charting and noticing a pattern. Good luck!

After PCOS and a m/c in 2010... Got my first on 3/28/2013!! Hoping and wishing for a healthy & Sticky little bean!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo