Posts by Maddys&emilysmommy

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

I'm doing BBT this cycle-I have a question.

So this is my very first time doing the BBT thing, I started on the 19th and got 97.4 and the next day I got 9 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How accurate is the Clear blue week Estimator?

Im 10 dpo and im getting faint lines on the dollar store brand but a Big Fat Not Pregnant on the Clear blue te ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cervix high and closed on 9dpo-cd 29...pregnant???

Cd 29 9 dpo today. Cervix is high and closed. Negative pregnancy test. Expecting my period on the 22nd of this ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Lots of pain!--please help!

I'm having serious pain on my left side but also on my right :( I had cramps yesterday for a few hours. I th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Mild cramps?

I had some mild cramps yesterday, nothing to bad! My opk was VERY dark yesterday, we DTD the 7th 8th and 9th. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How long was ur LH surge? When did you O?

Hello! Just wondering how long ur surge was and when you O'ed? I'm got my Positive opk CD 17 at 10:30 pm we dt ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When do 30-31 day Cyclers Ovulate?

Hi, i have asked this ALOT! But im just new at this and would like to know when u ovulate for the ladise that ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Anyone with a 31 day cycle?

Anyone on a 31 day cycle? I need a buddy to talk ovulation over with! Lol

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Who's trying for a boy? Is there anyone else that has tried for a boy and got one?

I have 2 girls and they are great but I really want a boy! Is there anyone that's trying for a boy to? What ar ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Can you have ewcm and not have O'ed yet?

Im having Ewcm and opk's are Negative, im just wondering..maybe if we dtd to day we might get a boy? Is there ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago