Posts by Maddys&emilysmommy

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Small amounts of ewcm but negative opk?

I had some small amount of ewcm, I checked when I got into bed and there was a little bit there but the opk's ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Waiting is KILLING ME!!

Hubby and i had a loss last month and we decided to wait for the newxt cycle and maybe a dr's visit we havent ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When do i start test for ovulation-OPK??

I have never truly know how long my cycle's are, im on CD 14 almost 15 its 10:30 here. when do i start to test ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

spotting from CD 12 to CD 14?

i have had brown spotting on my undies and red spotting when i wiped since CD 12. i have had the ewcm on cd 13 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Who's Trying and not telling ur family/friends..

Hubby and i have 2 kids 9/10/11 and 9/25/12 both girls too. We have talked about it and wanted to have another ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Who's TTC babes #3?? How far apart are they?

Well I just wanted to see who was trying for baby number 3! I have a 1 yr old (2 in sept) and a 10 month old ( ...

22 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How long did you wait?

Well some of you ladies may know just because I posted a question about it, but I got the final draw with my d ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Advice

I had a quick question, if anyone can answer it. I've been on the Nuva ring for a long time and just recently ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Advice?

I had a quick question, if anyone can answer it. I've been on the Nuva ring for a long time and just recently ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago