Posts by williamsbaby2014

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Implantation dip???

Ok so I know that it can be elusive but.... how low can an implantation dip be... below coverline??? And when ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Who wants a Valentine's Baby

Soooo here we go again! This is for all of us out for January or close to the end of the month. If I got pregg ...

618 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Ready to be a New Years Momma

Starting a new board for all of us that our out for December

864 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Feeling Conception???? Early Early pregnancy symptoms????

Logically I know you can't feel conception or have symptoms as early as 5dpo, but I am always so curious from ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Feeling conception??? Early Early Preggo signs??? What's your opinion

Logically I know you can't feel conception or have symptoms as early as 5dpo, but I am always so curious from ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

OvaCue Fertilty monitor any one used it???

Has anyone used the ovacue monitor??? It says highest fertility, but all my pee OPKs are negative like no line ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Tanning while TTC and pregnancy??

I was wondering your thoughts on tanning... Natural but mostly bed while TTC and pregnant??? I have heard, rea ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Major Swelling on Clomid

Has anyone else experienced major swelling on Clomid. Like ankles feet wrists arms face abdomen etc

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Things to never say to an Infertile-- And ways to laugh

Thought I would start a Board to help us all relax and laugh a little at our own journeys, even though there i ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

CLOMID 100MG???

Ok so started Clomid 100mg today to be taken starting CD4-CD8. What kind of side effects should I expect, and ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago