Community post

Discussion

Who wants a Valentine's Baby

Soooo here we go again! This is for all of us out for January or close to the end of the month. If I got preggo I would be Jan 31st

I am not posting much here but will be on my blog, if you are interested in following.

https://loveyoutothemoonandbackwilliamsfamily.wordpress.com/

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

618 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 618 Replies | Last Page

So since it's CD 1 here it goes

TTC cycle #7

We will be:
temping/ charting
OvaCue fertility monitor
OPKs
1st round of Clomid 100mg
prenatals
mucinex around O
Vit D
PreSeed
Moon cup
immune supression after O
baby asa after O
lots of supplements for him

Hopefully a BFP this time

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

i am here for support! :) Praying and sending baby dust!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi Bama!
My CTP EDD is also 1/31/14!!! So I'm right on the line with you!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

I'm here! :-) I don't think we will ever leave each other. We found our bunch of girls are no matter when our possible due dates are we are sticking around. My EDD would be 01/18 depending on ovulation.

11 years ago

I love that we all stick together. I'd go crazy without y'all

Being new to this it is so great to have a support system and to get advice from everyone! You ladies made me feel welcome it is awesome! I was on an other site and some of the ladies were not very nice and a lot of time if you posted something you would be ignored.

I am so thankful for all of you!

to all of us!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

I'm here!

I dont know when my EDD since I am not tracking currently, so I am here for support, to be pissed off with you, be happy with you and in an effort to not go crazy otherwise.

Let's go TEAM BABY 2014!

11 years ago

Hello, all. I haven't started my new cycle yet, but it should be any time now. I was on progesterone, so that prevented AF from coming. But beta was neg today, so here I am. I don't know what my EDD would be this time around, but probably around Feb. 2. I have to say, I like that better than having a new years baby anyway :) So it's not all negative now.

We're moving on to IUI #2, upping me to 150 mg Clomid, progesterone, baby aspirin, and we'll see what else I need as the cycle goes on. Baby dust to everyone here! Lord knows I need it.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I love that you ladies let me still stick around. I would go insane without you all!

Baby Dust spread all over the place... FX and praying for each of you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Nice thing about CD 1.... Watermelon Margaritas at Hard Rock ;)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo