Community post

Question

CLOMID 100MG???

Ok so started Clomid 100mg today to be taken starting CD4-CD8. What kind of side effects should I expect, and when should they start, how long will they last. Has anyone here had good sucess with it. I am super nervous about all this and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I started my 2nd round of 100mg of Clomid this cycle (today will be my last day to take it) and previously have taken 3 rounds of 50mg. For me, I get hot flashes. This month I have actually noticed it being worse, but also started taking dexamethasone this cycle for high testosterone. I take the Clomid CD 3-7 and experience the hot flashes the 1st or 2nd day and they last maybe a week? Not too bad ... it will all be worth it in the end. :)

Hope that helps!

11 years ago

I'm on my second round of clomid 100mg. I haven't had all the symptoms like when I was taking the 50mg. I'm on day 16 of my cycle no positive opk yet. So the symptoms varies. Baby dust to us all.

User Image

11 years ago

I am on my second round of 100mg clomid. I also get hot flashes, and this month they are worse than last month - lasting for the first two weeks of my cycle. But I also experienced ov pain this month (which I have never felt in the past) I have been ovulating around 2-3 days later than usual too - so don't get too excited if your af is late - it could be because you have ovulated late - use opk's all month, twice a day LOL (that's what I do). Good luck to us all xx

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo