Posts by hailidavis24

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Implantation bleeding. I need answers!

My periods suppose to be here on May 24th. On May 17th I noticed a lot of cramping down low. Mainly on my left ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

I'm about to go nuts..

So on May 17th I was having a lot of cramps. On both lower sides but I recall cramping more on the left lower ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Needing advice!!!!

My period ended on Feb. 21st. My periods are usually 27 days apart and regular. My next bleeding 'period' star ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Blood pregnancy test!

Is 11dpo okay for an accurate pregnancy test?

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

I don't know if this is implantation bleeding or period? Can someone read this and answer to help me

My period ended on Feb. 21st. My periods are usually 27 days apart and regular. My next bleeding 'period' star ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Sex while on period

Has anyone on here gotten pregnant while on their period?

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How long after implantation bleed should I wait to test?

So today is the day my period was suppose to start but only to see implantation bleeding instead. Pinkish and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

For everyone this is a must read and answer :) pretty please ladies!

Ok ladies so today was when my period was due. No period but some implantation bleeding that was pink and brow ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Spotting or my period...idk. Help? Answers? Comments?

So I went to the bathroom and peed I looked down on the toilet paper and saw some blood it wasn't bright red a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Everyone should read this and answer it. Simple question.

Has anyone took a pregnancy test and it of been a flat out negative nothing but one line and woke up the next ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago