Community post

Question

I'm about to go nuts..

So on May 17th I was having a lot of cramps. On both lower sides but I recall cramping more on the left lower side. Then some in my lower back. This happened the 18th to. Then then 19th. And then the 20th I went to use the bathroom, noticed a small amount of blood. REALLLY light pink. I put a tampon in. Took it out a couple hours later there was nothing on the tampon except some brown blood on the end of the tampon. So I put a pad on...no more blood. Wore a pad the next day (21st) no more blood. Then the next day (22nd) no more blood. So then today (23rd) I still haven't had any bleeding. My periods suppose to start tomorrow. No sign of period. Yet I took a pregnancy test today with the dollar store $1.00 test and it was negative. Someone please comment, advice or opinions welcome. Implantation bleeding? Period? Help!!

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

From all that I've read on pregnancy/TTC forums, I suggest waiting a few more days. If your period still doesn't show then get another test (good thing they're only $1).

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo