Community post

Question

I don't know if this is implantation bleeding or period? Can someone read this and answer to help me

My period ended on Feb. 21st. My periods are usually 27 days apart and regular. My next bleeding 'period' started on mar 13th when my next period wasn't suppose to come till March 20th. So I started all this bleeding a week before my 'period' was suppose to start. March 11th I was at the beach woke up at midnight throwing up, pee'd and wiped a hint of pink blood in some discharge. Didn't see no other blood till March 13th when it started. This 'period' if that's what you wanna call it only lasted 3 days. I don't know if this would be considered implantation bleeding or period. Can someone help? Please!!!!!!! March 13th I took a period test and it was negative. So someone give advice help me.

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Could be implantation bleed, but IBs are rarer than TTC folklaw would suggest.

But could be other things too, like an ovarian cyst. If pain becomes severe, seek medical help urgently. They can burst and sometimes they cause internal bleeding that is a medical emergency. Was the vomiting due to the severity of pain?

Could also be due to hormone levels playing up.

Do you know when you O'd? Test 2 weeks after ovulation. If negative and you still suspect pregnancy, test again in a week.

Go to your doctor for advice and further testing. We are not medical professionals. Good luck. Hope it is due to pg and not anything sinister.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo