Community post

Question

Needing advice!!!!

My period ended on Feb. 21st. My periods are usually 27 days apart and regular. My next bleeding 'period' started on mar 13th when my next period wasn't suppose to come till March 20th. So I started all this bleeding a week before my 'period' was suppose to start. March 11th I was at the beach woke up at midnight throwing up, pee'd and wiped a hint of pink blood in some discharge. Didn't see no other blood till March 13th when it started. This 'period' if that's what you wanna call it only lasted 3 days hardly. I don't know if this would be considered implantation bleeding or period. This just stopped, I just stopped bleeding..no brown bleeding to know it was coming to an end. And I'm not on birth control, had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago!
What's all this sound like? ADVICE

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Have you taken a test? I would be super confused too, maybe just take some folic acid and in a couple of days if no more bleeding occurs take a test. It could very well be implantation and maybe not. I wish our bodies were easier to read sometimes! lol Good luck!

10 years ago

Sounds like implantation but remember you can have a period while pregnant.. This however is tricky cause the tests in the store will not detect pregnancy, so get a sonogram. A blood test may help, but my cousin had to wait until she was 13 weeks to see the baby, her taking pregnancy test and nurses giving blood tests thought she was crazy. When my cousin insisted that the technician is the client and not her, they did the sonogram..and shazam she was pregnant. Everybody including the dr. Were embarrassed cause thet called it a phantom pregnancy. I am like my cousin and because we bleed while pregnant..old wives call us breeders and you my dear may be a breeder. Only time will tell. Every woman has one or 2 similarities but still different in other aspects...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo