Posts by CydRayAnn

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone else feeling these things and end up with a BFP?

I actually have a few questions and I have yet to get my BFP since period isn't due until April 3rd Has anyone ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

what is going on???

I am currently 16 days late and have never been late like this except when I was pregnant but ended up miscarr ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

6 days late but no period?

I am 6 days late for my period and there are no signs that its going to start... but all but one of my tests h ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Weird Symptoms? Help or Advice?

Ok so I have been noticing my body has been acting really weird. Have any of u experienced any of these? Fi ...

5 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

I am 6 dpo... Is this normal?

I feel nauseous all the time, exhausted, hot flashes, and i feel like my insides are being torn to shreds when ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Are my follicles matured?

I went in for a post coital test today and the doctor said that he wanted me to have an intravaginal ultrasoun ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

If I ovulate late, will it take longer to get a positive?

I am on CD 30 and I was supposed to ovulate around May 8th and I took one of the clear blue ovulation test and ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Had my progesterone level checked, is 13.9 a good sign of O?

My doctor just called saying my progesterone levels were 13.9, is this a good sign that I ovulated? I really h ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

I just found out I have ovarian cysts? Can I get pregnant?

I went to the hospital the other day and found out I have a few small cysts on my left ovary and one big one o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

10 DPO Negative FRER and CBDWWE? Can they be false?

I took a CBDWWE and it said not pregnant last night 9 DPO and I took a FRER and it came out negative today at ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago