Community post

Discussion

Anyone else feeling these things and end up with a BFP?

I actually have a few questions and I have yet to get my BFP since period isn't due until April 3rd Has anyone who has gotten a BFP or anyone here who is hoping for one noticed an increased sex drive? I haven't been able to keep my hands off my SO for an entire week now and I'm trying hard to give him a break for a couple days but not sure if I can hold off that long :/ normally we only DTD 3-4 days a week 1-2 a day but now its like 3-4 times a day an entire weeks straight :p hoping its a good sign but don't know if SO can handle it lmao he hasn't seemed to mind it too much yet just needs a couple days to rest I'm sorry for the TMI question but has anyone else at 3 w+4 noticed more lotion-like discharge before a BFP? I normally have NO cm whatsoever so that's why this is strange Ok so hubby told me that he thinks pregnant based on the fact that I smell different... And a few other symptoms but he's hellbent on that lol anyone else who got a BFP had their hubby say similar? Mine says I smell sweeter then normal I got an all of a sudden hit of nausea and almost vomiting and I'm only around 3w+4 and burning back pain too and would sleeping in until noon then getting up, doing almost nothing, then needing a nap by 4 be considered fatigue?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

i meant to put 3 weeks +6 days if i get a bfp

8 years ago • Post starter

i would love to know opinions

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo