Community post

Discussion

Weird Symptoms? Help or Advice?

Ok so I have been noticing my body has been acting really weird. Have any of u experienced any of these?

First and weirdest thing: entire body is SORE. I feel like I have been sitting in a split for days and my joints in the area between my legs are super sore, my back is super sore, my shoulders feel SUPER sore like they were dislocated, my neck is sore, elbows and hands are sore. Its crazy and very bothersome...

Next is im getting dizzy and off balance really easy anymore and I even tripped over nothing and fell today.

Fatigue is hitting me super hard. Normally I never sleep in later than 8 AM but I find myself waking up at 1-2 PM then being super tired by 6 PM.

Nipple sensitivity comes and goes but its just my nipples not my entire breast.

Queasy but that just started tonight.

Craving orange juice, cherries, cheese.

Twinges in my lower abdomen.

Stuffy nose.

Constantly hungry.

And im not sure what else at the moment.

My period is due 1/15/16 (normally I have 30 day cycles, and today is my cycle day 28)
~BabyGirl <3~

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

That sounds pretty good! When I got pregnant with my little girl who soon will be 3, the only thing I remember is being dead tired before my missed AF. I was also mean and moody. I've been TTC #2 for a while now and sometimes I get lightheaded and dizzy but that's usually because my blood pressure gets low. Good luck! I've read lots of bfp stories and they had those same symptoms.

8 years ago

Can you go to my HPT images and look at my post from this morning I think it might be implantation bleeding but im not sure

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes ma'am!

8 years ago

It could be. Was it like ewcm texture? Have you bd recently or checked your cervix?

8 years ago

I'm 38 years old and had a tl almost 9 years ago. I haven't had a missed period. Mine are like clockwork. Last month I started 6 days early and it was not the Peru that I typically have. 2 days after it was over I had light pink on toilet paper. Now I have been so bloated so gassy gas bubbles popping like fireworks, sleepiness nausea and my stomach feels soooo heavy not to mention tingling nipples. Crazy symptoms I understand what you all are going through. I am expected to start on the 31st we'll see...

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo