Posts by CydRayAnn

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone else feeling these things and end up with a BFP?

I actually have a few questions and I have yet to get my BFP since period isn't due until April 3rd Has anyone ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

what is going on???

I am currently 16 days late and have never been late like this except when I was pregnant but ended up miscarr ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

6 days late but no period?

I am 6 days late for my period and there are no signs that its going to start... but all but one of my tests h ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Weird Symptoms? Help or Advice?

Ok so I have been noticing my body has been acting really weird. Have any of u experienced any of these? Fi ...

5 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

I am 6 dpo... Is this normal?

I feel nauseous all the time, exhausted, hot flashes, and i feel like my insides are being torn to shreds when ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Are my follicles matured?

I went in for a post coital test today and the doctor said that he wanted me to have an intravaginal ultrasoun ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

If I ovulate late, will it take longer to get a positive?

I am on CD 30 and I was supposed to ovulate around May 8th and I took one of the clear blue ovulation test and ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Had my progesterone level checked, is 13.9 a good sign of O?

My doctor just called saying my progesterone levels were 13.9, is this a good sign that I ovulated? I really h ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

I just found out I have ovarian cysts? Can I get pregnant?

I went to the hospital the other day and found out I have a few small cysts on my left ovary and one big one o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How many cycles did it take on clomid for you moms to get pregnant?

I'm about to start my second round of clomid and am wondering how many cycles it took all of you? Poll: 1 ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago