Posts by leveticus

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Follistim and ovulation

I have been on follistim for 3 days (since CD5). I am going in for my first blood test since starting follisti ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

12DPO too soon for a BFP?

I am currently 12DPO and have not gotten a clear BFP yet. Ive gotten a couple tests that look like they may h ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Follistim and ovulation

So I have been on follistim for 3 days (since CD5). I am going in for my first blood test since starting foll ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Pinching/cramping normal?

I am currently 6DPO and TTC#1. Last night while eating dinner, for about 5 min I had some sharp pinching feel ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What's up with my body?

So, im now on CD 11, and just got a positive OPK test this morning. Every one ive taken since FMU jas been neg ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

18DPO, no AF, still BFN! WTF?

So im currently 18DPO, with no sign of AF. I had a very very faint HPT at 15DPO, bit nothing since. Ove been h ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BFP before missed period or after?

How many of you have gotten a BFP before they missed their period? And how many didnt get their BFP until aft ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Test gradually get darker or straight to BFP?

Im curious as to weather when, those of you who have gotten BFP's, you took your HPT's, did they start out l ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Second line not getting darker?

So I'm using the wondfo dip strip tests, and have gotten super faint second lines for the past 3 days (14, 15 ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages