Community post

Question

Pinching/cramping normal?

I am currently 6DPO and TTC#1. Last night while eating dinner, for about 5 min I had some sharp pinching feelings that seemed to start in my uterine/lower abdomen area and radiate down to my cervix and vagina. It only lasted a few minutes, but its something I've never felt before. The part that seemed the most painful was when it felt like my cervix was being pinched really hard and with something sharp. There has been no noticeable spotting since the pinches of pain. Is it to early to be implantation cramps? Has anyone else had a similar experience and did anything ever come of it or was it just a fluke thing? Thanks to all for their input.

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

yes I had then and I could not even walk I was only a few dpo and im now pregnant

10 years ago

I had that same feeling. Exactly how you explained it. I felt it while dbf and I was walking to the store. I'm 6dpo myself.

??Tinkabell 39??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo