Community post

Discussion

2days late BFN....any hope?

So I expected AF on the 11th, im now officially 2 days late, and no signs of her showing up (e.g. light brown discharge, sore BBs, etc.). I did have some period like cramping on the 7th, 8th, & 9th. I originally thought that it was just AF giving notice of her arrival, but generally once I start cramping I start within a day or two, and now the cramping is completely gone. I have taken 3 tests (one on the morning my period was due, one on the 12th, and one on the 13th) all BFNs. Should I count myself out, or is there hope that I could still be pregnant? Were the cramps I had associated with AF, or could they have been implantation cramps? Ive heard aome women experience them and others dont. I would have thought that implantation cramps would have happened before the week my period was due. I dunno anymore, so many thoughts! Ugh!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Most people start their period about 14 days after ovulation and implantation usually occurs 6-12 days past ovulation so you can actually experience implantation cramps and spotting a couple days before AF...How long is your cycle? Mine ranges from 29-33 days so I'm not actually considered late unless it's been more than 33 days...I would test every other morning using FMU or less if you want until either AF shows or you are a week late (remember 7 days after your longest cycle) and then call the doctor for a blood test.

10 years ago

This happened to me in December and I ended up being one week late exactly. I now have been on a new shorter cycle of only 27 days ever since -_-
It was very odd to say the least!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo