Posts by Nunumama

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

Pillow Under Butt

Me and dh wasn't fining to ttc this month because we hadn't been getting a long but we kissed and made and we ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Done Trying !

Every since I have been trying to conceive me and dh haven't really been getting along, we don't have meaningf ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Waiting To Ovulate

Honestly waiting to ovulate is worst than the two week wait. I have been checking for an Lh surge at least 3 t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Vitex update!!

I am currently on cd 9 and I have been taking vitex every since cd 1. Things that I have noticed since startin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Vitex is changing me!

This is my first cycle using vitex and i already see a change. Last cycle my cm was watery the whole cycle tha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Alone For The Weekend!

Dh has to go away for work until Sunday so I am here all alone for the weekend and it's just depressing. Somet ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Vitex is actually working!!

This is my first month trying vitex. I talk 500mg three times a day. I diagnosed myself with pcos until I can ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

On my way to the hospital!!

I am currently on my way to the hospital to see the newest addition to my family. But first I have to prepare ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

PCOS Symptoms?

I really do think that i have PCOS. I have most of the symptoms but i thought that since i have regular period ...

0 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Testing March 9

Testing march 9 AF due on the 11th anybody want to be cycle buddies?

11 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago