Community post

Discussion

7 DPO - trying not to obsess

View Full Post

Hi. I ma 7 DPO today and I am trying not to obsess over every little cramp and twinge I feel. I am not sure if these are new things that are happening this cycle or if I am just now noticing them because we are TTC.

For the past several days, I have been feeling some dull aches in my lower abdomen - first on the left side and more recently a little on the right. I noticed a lot of people say that they feel tired and their bbs hurt, but I have none of that. Just the dull aches and some other random stuff that happens no matter what CD it is.

I ordered some HPTs online, bu they won't arrive for another few days...and I promised DH I wouldn't test until 4/1, which would be 14 DPO.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't seem to get this stuff out of my head. Do you think this is all in my head?

User Image

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

61 - 67 of 67 Replies

Got my first faint normal looking positive yesterday on a first response i think i am was 8 or 9DPO, really really faint couldnt see it when i first did it but i just seen a BFN and put it down but i was studying it lastnight (as you do ) and there is a definite line you can see it well when you hold it to a light i know you shouldnt look at it after 10min but did i not see it cause i didnt look hard enough or what im not sure that it is an evap either any thourghts ladies.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

DRAT! I'm out. The showed up today.

and to the rest of you ladies!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls

Yay for a line stillfuntryin :D
Have you done another test?

Sorry about AF difwiz! Grrr!

As for me.....I don't have a bloody clue what to think!
Still no AF so I'm 3 days late and now I am getting negative tests and a couple of random positives.....

I don't have a clue when I actually ovulated so really I don't know when the test should show up positive if I did conceive :-/

I'm on cd 31 now and had a bfn this morning..

Starting to think maybe I had a chemical or something :(
This is just really annoying!

Xxx

User Image

12 years ago

no i only have 1 test left and i live about 8hrs froms the nearest town, i am waiting for a late AF now 3 more days not sure if it was an evap because i saw the line a couple of hrs after i did the test, but if i was preg it would have only been faint at that time anyway, fingers crossed for you lilchicken maybe you should go to the doctors and get a blood test.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

hey ladies

i'm out, got spotting on friday then full flow yesterday.

prob out for a while as o is predicted for when DH is away, so fingers crossed for late o for me!! haha!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Ended up having a chemical :(

I'm ok though, just glad that AF is finally here and I can start again!

I ordered some opk's for this month so hopefully we can catch the eggy!

Hope all you girls are doing ok xx

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry to hear lilchicken. Hopefully this will be our cycle =)

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo