Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 266 of 266 Replies

Hi Ladies!

Today is CD 37, 13 dpo and do AF or sign of her. Took a wondfo strip this evening and posted a pic of it, looks like a very faint positive. Planning on taking a FRER in the morning. If it's BFN tomorrow I'm going to assume I'm out and just didn't ovulate this past month. Tomorrow is my limit on stressing about this.

Aroma- What was your first hcg reading? 192 sounds low but not if your first reading was really low.

snowwhite- just bd as much as you can, I don't put much faith in the fertility tracker, I seem to always fall outside of the averages. Why can't you bd tonight?

quirkmom- thanks! I hope so too. December is a bad month for us too as it's DHs bday and his mothers birthday, on the same day! He hates it and doesn't want to risk anything like that, even though he wouldn't be as annoying as his mom is about it (he has always had to celebrate with her). If I do end up pg I'd be due Dec 4th so that's early enough as long as I come early. Or I'm not and then we're safe into January next cycle. I was looking forward to having a baby in the Chinese year of the dragon though! :-)

Lindsay

12 years ago

jackson: i see a line! make sure to update tomorrow when you test. i cant wait to see! omg!

i cant bd because im at my parents place and df is at home. df smokes and im having asthma issues so im staying away from him until it calms down. i should be back home tomorrow.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

jacksonwest 6 days ago it was 11 and today 193 and i see a line on your test as well, it looks like you may be joining me and joy with in a few days. god luck girl..

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Lindsay - I think I see a line!! Faint, but I think it's there! for you!

Kristine - Yay for 193!! Thats aweosome!! It's supposed to double every 2 days, right? So that is way above!! Good luck telling dh, it sucks that it isnt a happy thing, but just do it and get it over with and try not to worry how he takes it. Either way, you are going to be a Mom and that is amazing news! Dont let him spoil it! And remember we're all here for you!

Jil - Pg is treating me fabulously thanks for asking I am literally enjoying every minute.,, every bout of nausea, every everything! Sorry to hear about your ER visit, hope all is okay!

Jess - Yay for being in the 2ww!!

Nicole - How you doing sweetie?

Jenn - Glad you are looking forward to trying this cycle! I have got my for a Jan baby for you!!

AFM - Booked my 1st ob/gyn apt today... the nurse was very nice when I told her I knew they usually made apts for 8 weeks but I would like to see him earlier to see if there is anything we can do to prevent another m/c, etc. I go next week! :) (on what would have been my 2yr ttc mark!) Very excited!! AND I have my 1st apt with my new GP on Friday this week - lots of apts!! LoL!

Anyway, I had a busy day today! Made lots of yummy treats though! ...tomorrow I am going to clean at my Grandparents house, then going to build gingerbread Easter houses with my sisters and their kids, then having a bbq at our place! Another crazy busy day!!

Hope everyone had a good monday!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Looks like I will be starting a new thread tomorrow - page 14 already! Wow!!

I have a min... so I will do it now.

This is Officially the End of This Thread!

Please follow us over to the new one

BYOB: Bring on the Baby Bumps!!
In the TWW General Chatter section

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=9544

Hope to see you all there!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo