Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,
Sorry I have not had time to write lately been busy with work.

Welcome Crissi and jaden

Edsangel- Sorry to hear about your mc

Kristine- Yay!!!!!! Congrats! About time we got a on here! I would love to hear updates We have all been through the simular things and feel that its different coming from someone on here than a friend that just fell pregnant.

Joy- OMG!!! I just was writing to say that I thought you was on the way when I decided to refresh my page. YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Now you guys have got us on a roll its making me feel heaps positive. Congrats!!!

AFM- Well I really feel that I will O any day now as my OPKs are getting very close and I have started to have partial ferning on my sliver scope. I have a really good feeling about this round and hope to be joining the ladies in the next few weeks.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I havent been responding much but I do read everyday. Aroma I would love you to stay and keep us updated!!! Im so happy for you!

Joy: I havent tested yet but havent seen any symptoms so I dont think this will be my month..

Joy definately a second line there.... congrats to you as well... hoping you have a very sticky bean :D

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Oh my word, now JOY! YAY! We've just been hit with some major baby dust! Soo excited for you Joy! Seriously both you and Kristine have had a long journey and this just thrills me to hear! I may not have joined BYOB at the beginning, but I started following almost a year ago so I feel like its been forever. I hope I'll be joining you on a BYOB thread in CMP soon!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

OMG!!! Congratulations, Joy!!!! SOOO excited for you!! Wishing you a very !!

So happy for you and Kristine!

12 years ago

OMG joy are you freaking serious, congrats to you.. wow 2 in one day, guess my hunch was right. and thank you to everyone im trying to be excited,but i still haven't told keith, the funny thing we aren't married but have been together for alomost 10 yrs now,and you would think at 35 i would be fine with telling him,but i feel like a little kid,and am freaking out cuz im a planner and control freak. im in soooo much debt and i don't know how we are going to do this. im really trying not to think about it.

afm i went and had blood taken yesterday,and checked my results online this morning. less than 10 is a non pg woman, and 3 weeks is in between 6-71. im at 11 right now, don't know if thats good or bad but i guess we wait and see.. i still can't wrap my head around this its soooo sureal..

due date would be dec 1st

12 years ago

My goodness!!! I was gone for a few days and I get back and there's not one but TWO BFPs!!!!

Maybe I should stay gone more often, lol!

Congrats Joy and Aroma, sooooo happy for you guys! Please stick around for awhile and let us know how everything is going!

AFM, af FINALLY showed up today, 31 day cycle, that has seriously NEVER happened to me before, it's usually 28 days on the money, every once in awhile 29, but NEVER 31. I wonder why? Maybe just chalk it up to getting older and cycle changing??!? I have no clue.

Well, back to charting, oh joy. This is probably going to be our last try before we go back to dr. and and set up an IUI.

12 years ago

Congrats Joy! That is wonderful news! What dpo were you when you got your first dpo?

So happy for you aroma. No jealousy here and I hope you are able to keep us all updated on how things are progressing. I bet your keith will be over the moon! Who wouldn't be, such amazing news after all you have been through!

I didn't realize I had joined such a long-standing group, how cool that you all have been supporting each other through many months of ttc!

AFM I am 11 dpo and I tested this morning with a frer and saw a super faint line that almost had no color. It appeared after about 1 minute but then it faded and now it just looks negative. Anyone had this happen to them with frer? Not going to get my hopes up just yet we will see if it gets darker, or if it was just a evap/bad test.

Lindsay

12 years ago

Ya Two BFP'S I am so happy for both of you. such a long road but it is all worth it. It is truely giveing me hope. I wish both of you a happy and healthy 9months.

I have to tell everyone about this. Last night i had to go through and take my name off a bunch of lists for pregnancy sights so i dont get the dayly ypu are this far along stuff. As i was doing it i was getting emotional. My husband and i went out for a little while he wantd to go get his wedding ring cleaned than came home. He keept bugging me about silly things so i kind of yelled at him. He than asked whats wrong....if you wanted to get your ring cleaned to you could have. I got so mad. I know he is sad about our mc but i dont think he was a emotionaly attached yet like i was.
I just had to vent a little thank you for listening :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy - You just brought a smile to my face! Congrats!!!!! Please keep us updated.

You too Aroma!

Welcome newbies! Hopefully this thread will bring lots of BFPs!

AFM - Still waiting to O. DH and I have decided to BD every other day until I get a pos opk, then BD every day for three days. Hopefully those good times come soon!

12 years ago

Oh girls, I'm so nervous to post here, but here goes!
I have been following this topic AND I followed the last one too. I feel like I'm in with all you girls' journeys, it's like I know all of you personally, and you don't even know me! lol, I'm so shy about this for some reason (I'm so lame!!!). lol
But anyways, what brought me to finally post is I'm so happy for you Aroma and Joy!!! I see these girls that have only been trying for one or two months that get BFPs, and I can't help but be a little jealous (or maybe a lot!!), but I feel no jealousy towards you ladies. You deserve it so much, you really do! You are all so sweet, and I want each and every one of you to get your BFPs.
Can't guarantee I'll always post, but I want you girls to know that I'm routing for you.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo