Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Lindsay - Welcome to the group, your symptoms sound promising!

Morgan and Kristine - I am going crazy as well, my symptoms could really go either way AF or pregnancy. I really hate that they have the exact same symptoms. They should be very different from each other, like if you're pregnant then your crotch will turn blue or something! I only have one test left and it is a cheapie $ store test, but I am going to hold off as long as I can before I pee on it!

Nicole - I have been on this thread in the past, I was on a lot last year, but I took a really long break. Also, I've already tested several times so don't be too impressed!

AFM - I'm having back cramps like I usually do before the witch shows up, so I'm not too hopeful at this point. It is such a shame to. When I look up charts like mine on FF 90% of them are pregnancy charts and FF is giving me an 80 on the pregnacy monitor. I hate that my body is getting my hopes up!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Keico - Sorry your body is showing signs af might be coming... hope she stays away! And I know what you mean, our bodies can be so cruel playing with our minds like that!

Lindsay - Welcome to the thread!! This is the greatest bunch of ladies around! with your testing! sounds promising!

Cris - Sorry about the bfn, but 10dpo is still early!! Yay for just spotting!! for a bfp and not af!!

morgan5 - Good luck with your testing on Fri/Sat!!

elle -

Jenn - we're cycle twins thing cycle.... did you get in lots of bding this weekend?

AFM - loooooong day! dh has been sleeping since I went out at 7pm, and I think I am almost ready to join him!! Lots to do tomorrow, then company coming over on Wednesday... gonna be a busy week!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Can anyone tell me about EPO i have endo and the pain is coming back, i have been reading up on it and wonder if any of you lovely ladies is taking it, and if so how much and all through your cycle or just on certain days??

12 years ago

fragglerockdoozer - I was crossing my fingers for your :/ hopefully af doesn't show up

AFM:I have the munchies - not really a good sign I get them before usually. My breasts are still painful and hot to the touch? Argh at this point I'm driving myself crazy haha. I was in bed last night planning which test to buy but realistically I know the witch will show up
My blood test results are back but I can't have them til Friday when I see my doctor 8 days til I can test...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

I gotta go to work, but I wanted to quickly reply to Kristine about EPO. My Naturopath who I just started seeing specializes in fertility and she recommended 1,500 of EPO from AF to O. She also recommended 1,500 of Omega 3 throughout your cycle, however online I read that you should do EPO from AF to O then Omega from O to Af. But I decided to go with what my dr said and do Omega the whole cycle. Hope that helps!

User Image

12 years ago

hey all

hope we are all doing well?

Ive had a tiring few days , my brothers wedding went well had a great weekend , dh started a new job yesterday full time as he had his hours cut so things should be looking up for us financially

sorry to anyone who has had a bfn or a visit from the bitch !!!

afm im on cycle day 14 so gonna have a bd-ing week im due to O on thursday .

im praying i and all of us get that bfp soon

Emma xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

I was wondering why everyone suddenly had an avatar! Figured it out, how fun

The question about EPO-I take it from AF to O, and I take fish oil during my whole cycle. When I started taking fish oil, I found that my boobs were less painful the week before AF. Not sure what EPO is doing for me, but it's supposed to ease PMS and improve cervical mucus. Good luck!

Finally got a smiley-face opt, so good thing we bd'd last night! Probably will bd tonight too and then we're on to the tww. Day 14 for me today. Here's hoping for a string of in the next two weeks!

12 years ago

Wow, I've been away for a while and there has been a lot going on.

Welcome to the new ladies!

AFM - AF came on Sunday, so as I suspected, I ovulated early. That has never happend to me before and is a little strange. This cycle I am going to start with the opks after my period ends just to be sure I don't miss it.

On another note, the in-laws are in town for vacation and I had a wonderful spa day with my MIL yesterday. I really needed that! Her treat too!

Fingers crossed for some BFPs!

Jess

12 years ago

It is looking to be a crazy day! Days like these are great because I have no time to think about it! If only the next week were the same. I took another test this morning still but what do I expect at 8 dpo? I still have lower pack pain, feel like my period is coming (but I'm 7 days away I never get these symptoms so early), and I want to eat everything I see.

Why can't it just be like it is in the movies? I wake up one morning, nausea and throwing up, I take a test, and boom, pregnant. I like that way much better than all this stress. Not sure why I am thinking I am pregnant so early this month, makes me think I might just be!

What exactly is EPO?

Lindsay

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo