Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 266 Replies | Last Page

aromatherapy - Urgh kidney/bladder infections suuuck! I though I had one this month I was peeing every half hour and it was burning. I had my urine checked and it was all clear. A week later I had my urine checked again and there was a trace of blood in it.

crnottle - how long are your cycles? mine are every 5-6 weeks and they feel like forever hahah

expecting2expect - oooh sugar! mmm I just had a bar of chocloate and a can of coke - af munchies still in force haha

AFM - I have made it to CD36, cycle week 5. AF should come in the next 6 days.... if not I'll be testing on CD43, cycle week 6. I hate waiting

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Snow- I've got a question, is there a different way that dr's measure how far along women are when they're pg or do they go by the same way we do when we're charting, etc. BC I accidentally clicked back in old thread instead of new one and you had said 3 weeks ago you were 1dpo and then when you went to dr recently they said you if you were pg you were 5weeks5days.

Is there a different formula they use? I've heard so many different ways, but if we KNOW when we ovulated can't we just count the weeks from there?

Sorry, not responding to everyone, as I've been away for awhile, but I HAVE been reading every day to keep up with everyone!

AFM, just waiting for AF to arrive so we can get back to TTC, it's been weird NOT being in the TWW this time around, but also been very relaxing. So maybe it's just what I needed. A few weeks to not obsess over getting pg.

Hopefully next time around will be much more successful than last!

It would thrill me to see some BFP's! So I'm rooting for all you ladies currently in your TWW!!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Since I've had my crazy cycle, I haven't been chiming in as much, but I hope we will be back on track this month.

I see AF got some of you. Sorry to hear that.

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a BFP this month! We need some Christmas babies.

AFM - I am at the tail end of my af. I think today will be my last day. Then I can start obsessing about when I O. I will start using the opks once af is gone so I don't miss it this month like I did last month.

Have a good Friday eve!

Jess

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jess - Yay for af packing her bags!! And good call on using the opks as soon as af is gone! Dont wanna miss O time!

Robyn - Hopefully af comes soon so you dont have to wait too long!

elle - lol, I dont have the excuse of "af munchies"... I have just been SO bad with my eating lately! Really need to get back into my usual routine! Ever since the m/c I havent cared what I ate cause I was supposed to be gaining weight, (dropped down to barely above 100 lbs) but now I should be maintaining (as much as I would like to loose a little ) Oh well!

caren - So glad toy FIL is doing well! And thinking positive is really all we've got at this point!! If we didnt I think we would all just be sad and depressed!

Kristine - So sorry to hear about the kidney infection! But that is hallarious (and so true) about the "warning" with the medication! A friend of mine had bladder/kidney infections all through her pregnancy, so something good comes of this!!

AFM - 5dpo today, so really nothing going on. Dh woke up last night to bd and took forever to finish! (You'd think that would be a good thing, but he interrupted the movie I was watching! )

Have had a busy week so far (since Sunday really) and I am already booked up from tomorrow through Tuesday. My Mom gets home Tues (so excited!) so I am sure the rest of the week will be just as busy! On the plus side that should make the week go by pretty fast!!

Also dh got perscribed some pills today to help him sleep (he's been having trouble all week - only got 1 or 2 hrs last night) I am glad he got them, and even more glad that he got them AFTER I O'd.... but I am irritated cause he got a couple months worth perscribed, yet he didnt ask the doc if they would effect us ttc! WTF?? Men so dont think the same way we do!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

aromatherapy- oh no! kidney infections are the worst! i hope my lower back pain isn't an impending one as well, but I haven't had any problems going to the bathroom (in the past I get the most unbearable urge to go but nothing happens).

It's disappointing to hear so many have come, I need to hear some good news!

Morgan- I have always heard that it's when you least expect it that it happens. I do think stress and anxiety can have a hand in our fertility. next cycle!

Jess - how long do you usually get a positive OPK? Like days or just once?

Joy - Oh the differences between men and women! DH will come home with some news from his family, and I'll have a million questions for him, none of which he knows the answer to. I'm like, how does someone tell you they've sold their house, but you don't ask for how much, when they're moving, if they found another house, etc. It drives me crazy, but that's DH

AFM I still have a week of waiting to see if my comes or not. I felt so bad yesterday DH and I celebrated our anniversary at home (nausea, headache, just blah feeling). But I woke up this morning, and except for a teeny tiny bit of nausea (which is probably from not eating much last night) I feel great. The lower back pain still lingers and I feel it more when I sit or stand certain ways.

this morning, bur my OPK was still positive, which is so weird!

to all of us in the tww!

Lindsay

12 years ago

robyn- i'm not sure. i would have conceived feb 19th and my lmp was feb 10th. when i used baby2see.com they put me at 5w5d. when i said my cycle length was 21 days, i was 5w5d, but when my cycle length defaulted at 28 days i was only 4w5d. i dont know how that differed.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Jackson - Last month was the first month I used opks and I ended up ovulating early so I never got a +opk. I hope to this month though.

Expecting - I know what you mean about men. My DH does the same thing. As for the sleeping aids, maybe you can look them up online and see if it will effect ttc?

12 years ago

jackson- keep testing. its not over til the witch arrives.

joy- men definitely don't think the way we do. but im sure the sleeping pills wont hurt ttc.

gummy- have fun bding!

ellekayejaye- fingers are crossed for you!

aroma- im sorry about the kidney infection. df had one a while back. not fun.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Elle- My cycles are getting shorter each time and I am not taking any medication but I have changed my diet slightly but usually I would have a cycle that would last 2 months. Then I got down to 54 days and now my last cycle was 45 days so I am hoping that this 1 will be slightly shorter again. that stays away for you

Robyn- I feel the same way and believe that the time away has to be only a good thing

Joy- Your so right but there is times that I feel like I am getting sad and depressed over the whole ttc thing but then I just think snap out of it! Why cant we all just have drunken and end up pregnant like all those women who dont want to get pregnant!
Men! They just dont think of those things. Maybe you can look it up on the net to get some info on the pills.

Jess- Hope packs her bags soon so that you can get to business

Lindsay- Those symptoms are sounding promising! Especially with a +OPK for you.

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

just spotting now so af is on her way out. never had a long af, always 3 days tops. luckily she's gone soon so i can move on to bding. not fertile until the 22nd but still looking forward to daily bding.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo