Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 266 Replies | Last Page

And yes, I do realize I spelled "Christmas" wrong!! But once you submit the topic you cant edit it!! lol!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

well do i dare!!!!

my name is kristine
me 35 dh 39
went off bcp in oct 2009
chemical in dec 2009
theeeeennnnnnn NOTHING for over a yr.
went to f.s. in march 2011 and had all icky tests imaginable
hystiogram or whatever it is in april (TUBES BLOCKED)
laproscopic surgery oct 2011, to find out i have stage 3 endo and thats what blocked the tubes (TUBES CLEARED) and endo removed
in nov 2011 statred a 3 month course of lupron to kill of the remaining endo
in jan 2012 had last shot of lupron jan 12th to be exact lol
march 8th will be exactly 8 weeks since my last shot and I'm still waiting on af..

I think i o'd on feb 26th but who the hell knows...

I figured it was time to join up again on the ttc train as i will be hitting it full force soon.. glad to see some of my girls are still here and welcome all the new ones

12 years ago

Kristine - Yay!! So glad you decided to join the thread again sweetie!! Keeping my for you!

thanks joy!!! i probably won't have much to say but its good to be back..

12 years ago

Wow this last forum went fast! Hope this one bring lots of great baby dust luck!

My name is Nicole
I am 32, dh is 35
Had my 1st mc when I was 19 (before dh) @ 8 weeks naturally.
We have a 2 1/2 yr old dd
We went off bc pill Feb. 2010 and actively ttc since May 2010.
I found out I was pg in July and lost the baby Sept. 27th @ my 12 week appt.
I had a d&c and didn't stop bleeding for about 4 1/2 months. Finally after 4 more rounds of drugs I finally finished my mc on Feb. 3rd. Did 1 round of bc and now I am just waiting to have a normal cycle so I can jump back in!

My last cycle was 20 days w/ a 5 day LP. This cycle I'm already on 10 dpo so far and no sign of af yet! Yippee, I think I might finally be back to normal! I will probably be trying in 1 month but I still like to stalk all of you other ladies in your 2 ww! It gives me something else to obsess over

Hello Kristine! It's been a little while; I've been wondering about you! I just checked out the other Confessions forum. haha! I'm lovin some of these rants. Makes me feel better that when I'm not feeling so sweet and peachy I can go let off steam there!

Well today was a sad day, we had to put our 13 yr old lab down. :-( It was definitely her time, but its really strange not having her here. The 1st thing my dd said when she got home was "where is Angel". How do you tell a 2 yr old that her best bud is gone?!

Anywho, enough with my sadness! I'm heading to bed.

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kristine - Thats okay, just glad your back!

Nicole - Oh sweetie I am sooo sorry to hear about your dog! I will never forget when we had to put my black lab down years ago... it was heartbreaking. Thinking of you and sending lots of and 's your way!

AFM - Not feeling great right now, nausea.... seeing as I havent even O'd yet I am just hoping I'm not getting sick!

Joy

well if my calculations are right i should be 9dpo today, and boy do i feel like crap.. i was really hoping i would be pg on the first cycle off the lupron but it wasn't meant to be.. i feel nauceaus and my uterus is achy, which are totally tell tale signs of af coming. im really praying she comes on the sunday when im off work as its been 5 months of no af and i think the first 1 back is going to be a doozy.. please if there is a god up there let af come on one of my days off!!!.. I go back to the f.s. april 23rd to talk about fertility meds and probably iui which im good with but will dh be ok with it who knows.. i have decided if he doesn't want to do the iui then i will look at a donor for it, I know it sounds selfish but no one is going to stop me not even my 10yr relationship.. im a strong capable women and am going to try everything in my power to make this happen.. i hope everyone is having a good day today, im off to work.. It feels weird being back on here but im glad im back..

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

My name is Jenn and DH and I are both 25.
We have DD who is 5 (she is only biologically mine but DH is more of a dad to her than anyone!)

We have been TTC since Oct 2010 with no luck. My doctor wont send us to a FS until this Oct because of our age.

This month we are NTNP (as if its possible to not know when I ovulate haha) since DD birthday is a week before xmas!

Joy: hope you are feeling better :D

Nicole: so sorry to hear about your dog...big hugs

Kristine: welcome back :D

AFM: will be ovulating on saturday...so much for NTNP... but how can you actually not try? haha

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi I'm 24 and married for 15 months to my partner of 5 and a half years.
2009 I had the contraceptive implant 'Implanon' removed and spend a year NTNP
2010 I got in the September before our wedding (Dec) at 6 weeks but started bleeding just 3 days later.
Oct 2010 had a scan to rule out PCOS.
2011 got in March for a baby due 11/11/11, had some bleeding at 7+4 but sent home from hospital without a scan because the bleeding wasn't heavy/ no clots. Went for scan at 13 weeks and found out I'd had a silent/missed miscarriage and there was only a gestational sac. May 2011 I M/C
2012 My doctor had just tested my Thyroid - fine and is doing bloods to test my hormones on Friday

So, it's been a long and frustrating 3 years but hopefully 2012 will end well

Currently in 2ww of a 6 week (expected) cycle

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

My name is Jessica. DH and I are both 30 years old. Been married for 6 years and together for 13.

We started ttc in Sept 2010. Got pregnant in Nov 2010. At 17 weeks we found out our baby had a major neural tube defect and we lost her at 18 weeks.

Got pregnant again in July 2011. Found out at the 16 week scan that our baby had anencephaly (another neural tube defect). Lost her at 17 weeks.

Been back ttc since Jan 2012. We really need 2012 to be our year for a healthy baby. My cycles have always been a regular 28 days, but this month has been different.

I'm no cd20 and just started using opks. Started them on cd11 and it looks a little less than half pos, but I still considered it neg. No pos yet. I don't know if I ovulated early or if I'm gonna be really late. Time will tell, I guess.

Welcome to all you new ladies! Hope you enjoy this group as much as I have.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo