Community post

Discussion

When to take Raspberry Tea?

I have read in several places that raspberry Tea is good for fertility. However, before TTC I read it can bring on a stubborn AF - I used to drink it for that purpose. On the tea bag it has a warning that it shouldn't be used by pregnant women....so.... what about the two week wait? Is the answer to drink it before ovulation and stop drinking it once you have possibly conceived? How long does it stay in your system?
Herbal supplements scare me for some reason...

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Raspberry leaf tea is great, and is wonderful for your period. It strengthen the uterus and helps to ease cramps. I used it my whole last pregnancy, and I will again this time! I love the stuff.

7 years ago

In my last pregnancy my midwife recommended I started drinking it at 36 weeks as a way of inducing natural labour as I was to be induced medically at 39 weeks.
I unfortunately didn't got into natural but I do think it helped with post birth recovery as it strengths the uterus.
Unfortunately I don't know anything about it helping with fertility.
With my last pregnancy I was taking folic acid and a herbal supplement containing macca root prior to conception.
Good luck

7 years ago

Hi, I have also heard many good reviews about raspberry tea.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo