Community post

Discussion

5 dpo

View Full Post

Hello! I am new to this site. Is anybody else ~5dpo and want to ride the 2ww with me?

59 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 59 Replies | Last Page

Faithful- that's why these forums seem pretty cool, because it's pretty anonymous and everyone is supportive and just wants you to always be pregnant! And post as long or as short as u want :-) My sister is preg with her fourth, and we are so excited!
Are the symptoms different from the other day?

9 years ago • Post starter

It seems tmi isn't impossible here since pregnancy causes some unsightly symptoms. lol. I know it's still early, but I never ever ever get leg/calve cramps unless I'm pregnant. I would yell "HELP" in the middle of the night for my husband to help. It always scared him. ...oops. Those things hurt.

Also, I'm not counting on this being a symptom either, but, here comes the gross part, my cm always smells sweet when I'm pregnant and it started that today. My af is due in 2 days. Of course, I tested today and it's a bfn. Last night I woke every two hours to use the restroom. I stopped drinking anything 7 pm the night before. My husband thinks I am. My boobs are still tingly, not the normal tenderness with O and af. They feel like I do when I have the flu. If that makes sense. ..Super achy.

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

The urinating and boobs sound soooo promising. And you only need to wait two more days!
I started feeling tired today, but that is in line with regular progesterone levels at this point of my cycle.. I'm hoping for something like cramping or peeing- something out of the ordinary! If this is the month, I should implant soon..

Are you temping your bbt?

9 years ago

No, I don't.. Do you?

I started at 5 dpo, as if that will help. I used to several years ago as a form of natural birth control. fertility friend.com is great for it. You get your first month free, but I have 3 different emails so I used a different one each month. That's bad, I know, but I wasn't about to pay to find out my ovulation cycle. I did find out that I ovulate later in my cycle. It takes two to three cycles to really tell if you're regular. I know when I ovulate bc I become emotional. Before I temped I never kept track of when it happened I just knew after the fact.

9 years ago

I can feel ovulation lol. I think that's why I assume I will feel implantation if it happens. But I have read that temping might be a way of knowing you are pregnant before taking a test? I don't think I even own a thermometer ð??³

I feel ovulation too. If your temp stays up it's a good indicator. Since I've been getting up every two hours the past two nights I doubt I'm getting an accurate read bc you have to be asleep for a certain amount of time. I really hope this is your month!!!!

9 years ago

Your symptoms sound good still. You just have one more day! I hope it's your month, too!!
I still feel nothing. I'm on day 7/14 now. I had a dream last night that I had pain/cramping and when I woke up I thought that maybe I actually did haha nope . I'm still kinda optimistic though..

How are your symptoms? Mine are almost all gone today, so I'm guessing it was all the progesterone from O. I'm really sad though even though I knew it wasn't my month. I'm only 10dpo. AF hasn't arrived yet, but I'm not sure if I've exactly regulated from depo yet. I know it will be soon though. I never dream of being pregnant unless I'm about to be and I've been having them like crazy here lately. I'm still hoping for you. I can't wait to hear!!!!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo