Community post

Discussion

5 dpo

View Full Post

Hello! I am new to this site. Is anybody else ~5dpo and want to ride the 2ww with me?

59 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 59 Replies | Last Page

Faithfulgrace - hope u get better and lets hope its ur BFP thts on its way. Well, yeah, i never had any symptoms when i had my first one either until after i missed my period and tested positive. nausea hit me at my 8 weeks and i never had any sore boobs.

TTCnumberuno - well i guess we are all in the same boat, with no symptoms now. another 3 / 4 days to go.....

welcome, virgomom.

GL to all ya ladies

9 years ago

I can't go by cramps because they are always all over the place with my endometriosis. I took a clear blue digi this am and it was a bfn. So, idk. My boobs are still hot and achy and my left one is noticeably bigger than my right. If I'm not pregnant I'll be concerned about that. I'm still nauseated. I started temping at 5 dpo and it's the highest it's been since then. It dropped at 8 & 10 dpo. I think the 8 dpo drop was because I didn't get much sleep. I'm going to buy more boxes and keep packing. That way my mind will stay busy.

I'm trying to find joy in my wait, instead of driving myself crazy. I need to get a grip and regain focus. lol

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

Faithful, That would be a cruel joke if it was something else!that all sounds so promising!

My cramps are gone.. I am due for af in two days. The only things I can mention are 1)my bb are warm and swollen, and 2) my digestive system still seems sluggish- so I hope that means my progesterone levels haven't dropped haha

9 years ago • Post starter

TTCnumberone- the warm boobs are what's throwing me off. That has only happened when I'm pregnant. AND why is one boob now bigger than the other?! lol I'm nauseated, but not like with a bug. I don't have a fever either. I'm not even thinking I am pregnant though. I'm thinking I'm not.

Some woman have sluggish digestive systems too. I'm really counting myself out if I'm negative tomorrow. I'm not going to stress next month.

9 years ago

I looked at my calendar and I'm actually 13 dpo. I might be grasping at the wind here, but at least I caught a fresh wind of hope.
to all of us!!!!

9 years ago

I looked at my calendar and I'm actually 13 dpo. I might be grasping at the wind here, but at least I caught a fresh wind of hope.
to all of us!!!!

9 years ago

So you are one day ahead of me! Two days to go before my af

having cramps on and off, had brownish discharge today when i wiped , looks like AF is sooner this time. will still wait for another day to confirm af.

9 years ago

bfn today. I wish I had more will power when it comes to poas. I have no clue when my af is coming. I haven't regulated my cycles from the one shot of depo in Jan 2014. I'm normally regular to a T. I'm on cd 40. I normally have a 30 day cycle and O on cd 18.

I have no clue why my left breast is still getting bigger than my right. Once I hit my 30's my body started doing weird things anyway. lol

namsmoms30- I really hope that isn't your af coming. It's no fun starting over. A month really isn't that long, but it seems like a year when you're TTC.

Fingers crossed for you both!!!

9 years ago

Hey guys, I am having stronger cramps today, so I hope it's not my period coming early. My whole system seems a little off though, and my mouth can't stop watering.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo