Community post

Discussion

5 dpo

View Full Post

Hello! I am new to this site. Is anybody else ~5dpo and want to ride the 2ww with me?

59 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 59 Replies | Last Page

What's new today? If I really want to read Into things, I could say that I have the lightest cramping, but it's so mild and I might have felt it last month. Other than that, I feel the same lol.

9 years ago • Post starter

ladies,

couldn't resist and went ahead with the test today with FMU and BFN. So so so dissapointed . i guess i am at 10 or 11 dpo, i want to convince myself that i still have some hope since AF is due only next tuesday, but dont know i am so shattered something again tells me this is not your month,

I always wonder, when all of us plan accordingly and know when we ovulate , then why no BFP?????

i feel so crap today....just wanted to share my feelings

wats goin on with u ladies.

9 years ago

namsmoms30- The disappointment stinks. I learned that it is discouraging to test early. I thought it would help pass time, but it only makes it worse. I tested this morning 13 dpo and it was a bfn. I'm not buying anymore FRER. My favorite tests are the dollar tree tests. They test positive at 20miu. That's the lowest I've found besides the FRER and I really don't know if the price difference is worth it.

When it happens all the tears, pain, and disappointment will all seem like it was a bad dream and it will be worth it all. You will reap a harvest of joy for all your bottled tears. Your baby will be in your arms before you know it. Sometimes time is our worst enemy. It's still early for you. The egg can't implant until it hatches and sometimes it takes longer for that to happen.

I'm wishing af would come on if I'm not so we can move on to the next cycle.

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

Faithfulgrace - your words are so reassuring, tht makes me feel much better.

Now i remember , when i tested positive last JULY , my AF was due on July 1st and i tested on the same day with a BFP. I had some bleeding on June 27 (11 dpo ), which later i realized must have been IB.

just had a weird question, does delayed implantation lead to a miscarriage and do we spot the same day as implantation occurs?? any idea ladies??

Wishing us all , hope AF is delayed for the next 9 months

9 years ago

It seems like we all went through the same emotions the past day or so! Last night was rough for me as well. I guess I can say that I am getting to know my body better, and I've even started charting my symptoms on this site. That way, if it doesn't happen this month, I'll know what I can ignore next month.

Faithful, I loved what you wrote about the harvest of joy. What a nice way to look at it. And so true.

Today I feel a little different. I believe I had some sort of hormone surge last night, as I felt very out of control and irrational. I sent myself upstairs so I didn't fight with my hubby lol . I am having more cramping., so it will be interesting to know whether this ends up being pms or implantation.

5dpo myself today !!!!!! A little tired, some mild cramps but know it is way to early ...

9 years ago

Hi, Virgomom!!!! I so hope this is your month too!!! So many hearts are desiring sweet babies.

TTCnumberuno- You are a wise woman. :) Walking away saves so much heartache. I wish I started that earlier in my marriage.

I said I wouldn't test again, but I did. It was a BFN. :( I'm not giving up hope while not getting my hopes up. lol.

So, the only symptom I really have now are my achy boobs. They still don't have the af type of pain. They are HOT and ACHY. I promise my left one is now larger than my right. lol tmi sorry.

Since I've gotten two bfp's on 15 & 16 dpo I'm not giving up yet bc I'm only 13 dpo.

I hope everyone isn't going too crazy like me. Oh, my!!!

9 years ago

Nothing much from my side, other than some clear CM. Just waiting ......

to all.

9 years ago

Oh, I hope I don't have a stomach bug bc I'm so nauseated and I threw up. I always have horrible morning sickness. I'll test in the morning.

It's amazing how many of us go through this month after month wondering with an aching heart if this will be the month. I speak life!!

Namsmoms 30- nothing isn't always a bad thing either. I had no symptoms with my last one until after I tested with a faint bfp.

9 years ago

Welcome, Virgomom!

Faithful, u threw up!? It better not be a stomach bug! How do you feel otherwise?

I don't feel anything except these little cramps- I don't even want to call them that, because it is very localized and feels like pinching or something.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo