Community post

Discussion

5 dpo

View Full Post

Hello! I am new to this site. Is anybody else ~5dpo and want to ride the 2ww with me?

59 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 59 of 59 Replies

Nams, what happened with the discharge? I just had some too :-(

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm sure you read like I have that increased saliva is a symptom. lol I hope you all get your this month. I keep getting bfn.

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

My period started :-( I hope this is your month, ladies...Cuz getting AF is so upsetting!

TTCnumberuno- I'm so sorry. I know mine is coming soon. Onto next month...

9 years ago

I didn't realize how sad I would be. It's such a personal sadness too, because nobody in my life would ever empathize enough to understand. They'd probably just say, "Okay get over it."

I am still so bummed, but af is kind of a new beginning I guess.

ladies,

So sorry for all your AF.

My AF started too. Felt dissapointed, but anyways since we just started last month, i decided i am going to give it another year. As they say it takes atleast 6 months to get a BFP when we start to TTC. So going to BD 2 to 3 times a week from now on :)

So both me n hubby have decided we wont get dissapointed any month and will keep TTC this whole year.

Wish me luck ladies, and hope we all get our BFP next month

9 years ago

I'm sorry for all the afs. It makes me sad. Mine hasn't came yet, but no bfp and I'm way past my dpo. It is heartbreaking. I don't think I've regulated since my one shot of depo from last January.

Here's hoping for October babies for you ladies. My DD was born in October, so I'm not going to try this month.

It's weird that the times I've gotten pregnant are the months that my husband and I didn't bd a lot. Weird, I know. I read somewhere that a lot of sperm can create a barrier. I told this to a friend that bd'd all the time, hoping for a baby, and the next month she got pregnant after not trying as often. Everyone is different though. I don't remember where I read that. It has been over 5 years ago when I read it.

9 years ago

has arrived!!! here's to hoping for a november baby since I already have an October baby.

9 years ago

Hi ladies im 19dpo today and after 3 bfn starting to lose hope. Feel like i have no signs of af but no bfp. Trying to wait it out but so hard not to poas, anyone else in my boat. Im driving myself mad with it now. Just want to know either way

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo