Community post

Discussion

5 dpo

Hello! I am new to this site. Is anybody else ~5dpo and want to ride the 2ww with me?

59 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 59 Replies | Last Page

I'm 7 dpo. I can't stand the wait, and I thought I was pretty patient. lol

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

Thanks for the reply! Do u feel anything? I don't. Not that I should, but it would be pretty cool if our bodies just said "yes" or "no" right away lol

9 years ago • Post starter

I wish it would just say "yes" at conception. lol. I have strong symptoms after O, so I know those don't count. tmi, but...my boobs are always sore afterward. However, this time is different. They're hot, achy, and tingly. I promise it feels like they have the flu. lol. I normally have horrific endometriosis pain and the last time it left was when I was pregnant with my last baby. The pain left again. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. With my last baby I got my bfp 16dpo. I had no symptoms until then. Nausea and fatigue hit me like a ton of bricks and I knew right away. I tested and got a faint bfp.

9 years ago

I am sorry to hear about your endo pain :-( but that sounds promising! When will you take a test? When you (hopefully) miss your period?

Thanks! Oh, you know...I already have bc I'm a poas addict. lol. The earliest I've gotten a bfp was 8 dpo and the latest was 16 dpo. It seems the times we barely bd'd are the times I got pregnant. Everyone is different. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but I've heard girls test positive before boys. With my 2 DS I didn't get a bfp until 15 dpo or later. It was with my DD I got the bfp 8 dpo. I'm hoping this is your month too!!!

9 years ago

Haha this is my second month trying after bcp. Last month I tested and it made me so anxious and sad. So I refuse to buy any until I miss my period. How many months have u been trying for #4?

hello ladies,

guess i am also at 5 or 6 dpo. just have my fingers crossed for this month. I had a MC at 13 weeks in september last year and went thru a D & C. So this will be our first month of trying after september. Hope i get a BFP, but something again tells me tht it might not happen. Still trying to be positive and see my luck.

As of now i do not have any symptoms other than some yellow sticky CM , once or twice a day.

to u all ladies..and will keep posted.

9 years ago

This is actually our first month. I had one depo shot in January and I didn't take any more after that. Even with one shot it took almost 2 years to get pregnant after it left my system. tmi, but I had bled for almost five months and December was the first time I ovulated since January. So, this is our first month. We've never said let's have a baby, but were always so happy when it happened before.

It's hard not having anyone to talk to about it. I have a few friends that can't conceive, a few, like me, in their 30's that are desperately waiting for a husband, and a best friend that can't have more. It would be wrong of me to even share this with them. I love big families and it seems like it's so frowned upon now.

I was at the store with my youngest two and my 19 month old was tired and cranky. An employee looked at me and said, "I know you don't want more." I said, "actually I do." He looked at me like i was crazy. I have an acquaintance with 6 kids and she's not planning of stopping yet. They're taken care of and that's what matters.

Sorry for the long post. I'll keep them short from now on.

I am having symptoms that I only get when I'm pregnant though. They just started. My husband thinks I am. I won't until I see a bfp.

9 years ago

namsmoms30- I'm sorry to hear about your mc. I have once before. I know the fear. I've had two children since then, but the fear is still there. I know we aren't to walk in fear though. I'm believing for this to be your month!!!

9 years ago

I'm sorry too, Namsmom. That must have been very difficult.
I am 6dpo and I don't feel ANYTHING. I hope it's just early.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo