Community post

Discussion

September 2017 Babies

View Full Post

For those who are hopeful for a special Christmas gift this month :)

162 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

131 - 140 of 162 Replies | Last Page

@alice&elliot fantastic news.congratulations :)

7 years ago

Congratulations alice&eliot!! It sounds like quite a journey you've had to get here!

CD1 for me today! Right now it says EDD would be October 2 but if I ovulate on day 12 again then maybe it'll be more like Sept 30. I would love to stay with all of you expecting September babies! Xoxo

User Image

7 years ago

Congrats Alice&Elliot!!

AFM today is 6 dpo. Trying not to symptom spot, but I've been having on/off nausea that's getting hard to ignore and a really weird taste in my mouth the past couple days. Almost like my taste buds are numby feeling??? But not quite like I burnt them, but kinda... it's weird. So might not be related at all, but I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Keep the BFPs coming!!

7 years ago

Congratulations, Alice&Elliott!!

7 years ago

Well now I'm super confused. I had ewcm on 12/22 (cd13) and a blazing positive opk on 12/24, another positive opk and cramps on 12/25 with lots of wet cm. CM started to dry up yesterday on 12/26 so I thought for sure I o'd on 12/25. Now today which I thought would be 2dpo I have tons of ewcm again and am wondering if I am ovulating now. It seems late for a positive opk 4 days ago, and for feeling more dry yesterday. What do you think?

7 years ago

Question do people leave thread After bfp Aug forum silent edd 8/12

7 years ago

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, hope you're all keeping well and enjoyed the Christmas

7 years ago

It'sjustme your body could have been gearing up for ovulation and it didn't happen and your just now releasing an egg . I would definitely BD today and in morning if possible

7 years ago

Unfortunate my BFP turned into a chemical ....I am heartbroken and feel I need a bit of a break from all this... good luck to everyone TTC. I'll be back when I feel ready again. Xoxox

User image

7 years ago

Amarah I'm so sorry to hear this xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo