Community post

Discussion

September 2017 Babies

View Full Post

For those who are hopeful for a special Christmas gift this month :)

162 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

91 - 100 of 162 Replies | Last Page

OMG ... I'm 10dpo. It's mid day . I just took a test on a 3 hour hold and it's freaking postive... I'm crying. My hearts racing. 6th month TTC ... not getting my hoped up yet but I really want this to be it ... aaaaaaah

7 years ago

@MrsMayne and @Catwoman86 OMG so happy for you ladies!!

@mikala_brooke...increased saliva is a sign! If you look at the symptom options on this site, it's there! Plus you have the golden ticket, sore boobs! I bet you're positive too!

I have one clearblue digital that I'm saving for Christmas and one dollar store cheapie..I may break and do the cheapie on day 10 or 11...it's just too exciting reading about all of these plus DH was already telling me to test last night lol

User Image

7 years ago

@Catwoman86 and @MrsMayne i am so excited for you! Keep us posted! Take another with fmu or smu tomorrow! Be sure to post a picture, i'm dying to see!

And @Meghan83 i see that now when i put all of my symptoms in!

Updating because i got up to get a drink & got Sooo dizzy (i haven't had a dizzy spell since January), i thought maybe i just needed to eat but after eating, i'm still extremely dizzy! I texted my SO to tell him & his response.. "maybe youre pregnant"! Lol! Can't wait for the next two days to fly by so I can see if af will arrive or not!

7 years ago

Congratulations MrsMayne!!! Wow this is a lucky board...

I confirmed my pregnancy with frer....:) :)

I am beyond thrilled but sooooo nervous at the same time!!! (I had a MC in October)

I will post the test when I get home from work today!!!

User image

7 years ago

And what amazing Xmas gifts to our husbands or S/O. I've got it all planned how I'm gunna tell him. I'll be doing a digital in a couple of days :)

7 years ago

Congrats ladies

7 years ago

So today I'm 9dpo. For these last 9 days I've beenhyper sensitive to all the different signs going on. Last night I started to feel better and today the only real "Symptom" I have is a full feeling in my lower abdomen. The rest of me feels great. I'm happy. A little tired, but nothing else. Feeling a little sad because of it all. Hoping I'm wrong :(.

7 years ago

I wouldn't be disheartened by not feeling any thing. If this turns out to be a viable pregnancy. I've had no real symptoms. Only things I've felt because I've been really paying attention. If I wasn't trying to get pregnant. I wouldn't have thought right now I am. I've had no implantation. The twinges have been the smallest little shooting pains. So honestly don't get too hung up on what you can and cannot feel:)

7 years ago

Oh my goodness! Congratulations to all the BFPs!!! That is AMAZING! Never seen a thread like that before. I just started day 1 of a new cycle so maybe I'll start another board for October 2017 babies:) I'll be doing IVF this cycle.

7 years ago

Hi ladies, late to the party, delighted to read all your positive stories. Thought I'd join if you don't mind. Had mc in march and no luck TCC since, am expecting af Christmas Day so will wait to test then edd sept 2, fingers crossed and good luck to you all, x

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo