Community post

Discussion

September 2017 Babies

View Full Post

For those who are hopeful for a special Christmas gift this month :)

162 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

101 - 110 of 162 Replies | Last Page

Me to I'm hoping I am this would b a perfect Xmas baby dust to us all

7 years ago

Been a bit quiet lately, because me and Dh didn't really try very hard this cycle. But this thread might be very lucky! Been experiencing lots of moodiness, and twinges with a lil gas and nausea. I've never had symptoms as strong as these and not so close to AF either! Here's to hoping!

User Image

7 years ago

TTC #3. I have a 12 & 9 year old. We conceived immediately in October but it ended in loss at 6 weeks. Praying for another chance this month.

7 years ago

Got my Positive digital today :) 1-2 weeks

I really am hoping and praying for you all ... and have the best christmas'

7 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPs!!! So happy for all of you!
Seeing so many positives makes me feel super confident this month- hoping to see a lot more!
I just entered my TWW so I won't be testing until after the new year, but hoping for a holiday miracle!

7 years ago

Good Luck to everyone! I am pulling for all of you :) Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all :)

User image

7 years ago

Tomorrow is Af, so i'll probably test the day after. I've had a lot of disappointments from testing to early. Busy few days ahead, gotta pick a few more presents and lots of family to see! So if i don't post before then, Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays!

User Image

7 years ago

13 dpo, boobs are still sore & prominent veins and a little dizziness. Not really much to update symptom wise besides feeling super hot! I don't feel like my normal pms time. It's funny because my boyfriend, his name is Mark and he always calls it "pissed at mark syndrome" hahaha! Am i the only one who finds that funny?

Anyways, af due tomorrow, if she doesn't show i plan to test Friday :) i feel like it could go either way, after 15 months of trying, the thought of a positive test seems so weird. I'm hoping this is my month! And everyone else's, too!

Good luck and baby dust to all you wonderdul ladies, and happy holidays!

7 years ago

Congrats on the BFP's and here's hoping the rest of us share the luck

7 years ago

Jadore and Megan83 - Thanks! I'm hoping this d&c will go by quickly and I can have a better chance to not only have a baby, but a healthy one.

CONGRATULATIONS on all the BFPs!! That's so great! It IS a lucky thread....

AFM, I'm 9 dpo. We didn't prevent this month, so technically still trying but I'm feeling no symptoms. AF is due the day after Christmas, so I'll know if I'm pregnant before they do the procedure on Dec 28th. They do a blood test the day of, so I'll know for sure.

It would actually not be great if I got pregnant this month. There would be more of a risk of miscarriage with the polyp still in there.

I just have to be patient....it's so hard!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo