Community post

Discussion

September 2017 Babies

View Full Post

For those who are hopeful for a special Christmas gift this month :)

162 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

121 - 130 of 162 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to all the BFPs!! CD1 for me today unfortunately... Recieved a bfp at 12dpo and nothing but negatives on other tests (digitals and diagnose test strips) slight spotting today with cramping.... Continued blessings to everyone

7 years ago

11 DPO today. I tested this morning and it was negative. But, with my first pregnancy, I didn't get a positive until 13 or 14 DPO so I'm not counting myself out yet! My boobs still hurt like crazy and they are definitely firmer than normal. I've had some small dizzy spells and I have nausea off and on throughout the day. Hoping to get a positive for Christmas!

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!

7 years ago

Guys....I GOT MY BFP! I'm so happy/excited, my Dh is in the same boat in fact i had to push him out the door this morning before he could do a "Thank you for the baby dance" lol Well ladies looks like Christmas came early for a lot of us!

User Image

7 years ago

@mommastrange92, amazing!!! Congrats to you and your DH!

@MsColeman I'm so sorry :( do you feel like it's a chemical pregnancy, or a false positive? Either way I'm sure it's difficult and I'm sorry you are going through it. Best of luck in the new cycle!

@megan_wynne sounds very promising, hope you get your BFP today or tomorrow!

@MrsMayne thank you! Hope we get matching BFPs to go with our matching symptoms! We might even have the same EDD! Lol

So even as my breasts continue to feel enormous, hips now sore and stretchy, symptoms galore etc, my temp has been falling the past few mornings. Not to pre-ovulation temps, but definitely trending in the wrong direction. I'm worried...hope this doesn't continue and end badly. The high temps were after some sleeplessness so hopefully I can chalk it up to that. 13DPO and testing tomorrow!

User Image

7 years ago

Would it be okay if I join this thread? I ovulated yesterday at CD58 (gah!) and so I'm technically 1DPO. If we conceive, my EDD would be 9/15/17.

Congratulations to all the in the previous posts! Yay!!!

7 years ago

Congratulations mummastrange92! So happy for you

Meghan 83 I'm excited for you to test tomorrow:) let's hope and prey for a BFP.

7 years ago

Good morning and Merry Christmas!!

for me today! Yep! I'm actually shocked with all the symptoms I've had, but I'm taking it surprisingly well. No tears. I know I'm not officially out until the witch shows, but at 14DPO it seems very unlikely to get false negatives (digital with FMU and dollar store four hours later with SMU). So I've started the morning by overdosing on caffeine and sugar, and will probably do a sauna later too. I won't indulge in alcohol until AF shows, to be on the safe side. We are going to visit DH's family for a week tomorrow so, on the bright side, if they see me drinking wine at least we won't have to field any questions and can continue TTC in the new year in peace. If I'm lucky, my new cycle will start soon and I could still be in with a September baby with you ladies!

Hope to see a few more Christmas BFPs for some of you today!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone, I'd like to join if I may... I did not get my Christmas BFP ... but congrats to those who did :) I am on CD 2 ...hoping for a BFP this cycle, whichever would make my due date sept 30th :)

I am trying to stay positive and at least I can have a drink over the holidays :) haha

7 years ago

Well, I'm out :( AF showed up this morning. On a positive note, I haven't had a real period since June. I've had a few months of light spotting, but nothing like a normal period! So, I guess that's a good thing! Good luck to all those who are still TTC!! Maybe next month will be our month!

7 years ago

AF no show, so poas and got a BFP, 1-2 weeks clear blue
Yipee after 10 months following missed mc, congrats to all other BFP and baby dust to all!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo