Community post

Discussion

hcg at 14 dpiui was 31..now 18dpiui is 104

Hi everyone. I hope someone can give me some advice. My hcg level was 31. I've also been spotting since then. And when I say spotting..it's literally just a spot on my undies..and maybe once or twice a day when I wipe after pee. Some slight cramping..but I feel like ive been cramping for like 2 weeks now. So today they took my beta again which makes it 18dpiui. It was 104. The nurse said it didn't quite double but almost!! If it doubled it would be around 124. I'll be honest...it actually surprised me that it rose. I think with the low hcg to begin with plus spotting, and of course googling. ..i didn't expect it to rise. So now I have to wait until next monday to test again. Ill for sure be stressing out for this whole week and it's christmas!!!! What do you guys think? Do you think I have a chance with this pregnancy. FYI I did have a MC at 6 weeks in september and my hcg at 14dpiui w that pregnancy was 163 and it doubled beautifully. .... so I guess u just never know.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sweetheart, don't lose hope. Hcg can vary quite a bit. Doubling is a great predictor of pregnancy outcome but not always absolute. Some pregnancies can be slow starters as far as hcg but maybe your next test will show your numbers have rocketed. Hang in there and stay strong. It is completely natural to worry and studies have shown that worry actually will NOT affect the outcome of your pregnancy so don't stress about stressing either. Hopefully all will be well. Just be kind to yourself and try to stay distracted. Fx'd. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo