Community post

Discussion

Worried. Miscarriage then ectopic now pregnant again.

hey everyone so I'll give you a little back ground of my situation. My husband and I have been ttc for almost 6 years. I've been with my RE for about the same time. I was on clomid and iui cycles for maybe 5 times with no success at all. I took a little break and in August 2014 I started my first cycle with injections and iui. I became pregnant but miscarried the baby at 6 weeks. After that I waited 2 cycles and did another injectables and iui cycle in December which I ended up pregnant again but that was an ectopic pregnancy. So with that I received the methotrexate shot twice, on January 2 and January 9. I followed my hcg to 0 on February 24. And I get my period on February 26. My doctor wanted to perform HSG this cycle so I had that done on March 4. Everything was fine and good to go. On March 23, I went home from work because I felt nauseous and was vomiting. I thought I had what my husband had over the weekend. He wasn't feeling too hot. Someone commented at work that maybe "I was pregnant". After battling infertility for almost 6 years, yea right!!! Well I took a HPT and it came back positive!!! Omg!! And this was obviously an unmedicated cycle since I was still waiting my 2nd cycle post ectopic to come. I went to RE and they confirmed with a my hcg. So of course now, I am worrying non stop. Not just because of my history but also maybe it was too soon after methotrexate that I conceived. I don't remember my RE ever saying wait a certain number of months. But dr. Google said wait at least 3 months. This is why I hate Googling stuff. I can't stop thinking about it and worrying about it. My hcg at 11dpo (I'm usually a 28 day cycle) was 85. And my 14 dpo hcg was 410. I go back on Tuesday and check it again. What do you guys think?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

15 dpo was 410*****

9 years ago • Post starter

I think it's great that your hcg is going up. I hope you have good news at your next appointments and a healthy pregnancy.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo