Community post

Discussion

6 years infertility treatments, got a positive naturally!!

hi everyone. So my husband and I have been going to the fertility clinic for 6 years!!! I've been on clomid and iui and injectables and iui. My first pregnancy was back in August 2014 that ended in miscarriage. That cycle was my first cycle with injectables and iui. I miscarriaged at 6 weeks. My second pregnancy was back in December 2014. That was my second cycle of injectables and that ended in ectopic pregnancy. My hcg levels finally went down to zero on feb 24 2015. I had an HSG to check my tubes on March 4 2015. All good to go. So I was waiting for my period to come the next cycle. This past Monday March 23, I had to come home from work because I was throwing up and felt queasy all day. Someone said at work "maybe you're pregnant". I'm thinking to myself, "yeah right". But since I had a stack of pregnancy tests at home I tested. And I saw a second line!!!! What is going on!?!? I could not believe it. I called my RE and they wanted me to come in for blood test to confirm. HCG at 11dpo (my calculation) is 85. And progesterone is 31.2 which is good and really weird too cuz for all the cycles I've been in always on progesterone supplements because it is always low! This is driving me nuts. I go back tomorrow for second hcg and progesterone levels.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. My husband and i went through the fertility treatments as well for 4 years. We finally got our positive this cycle without fertility treatment. (We had taken a few cycles off) I am so excited for you. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and a beautiful bundle of joy.

9 years ago

Congratulations!
HSG might have helped, It has happened to me to get pregnant after of two years of try, the month after hsg. Unfortunately, I mc on month 3 and for the last year I try without success. Now I am on IUIs. 2 failed ones. i am waiting for t e outcome of the third one.

9 years ago

Thanks everyone for replying! I just wanted to get all these emotions out on here. I know this miracle happens. But I never thought it would happen to me. But good luck to everyone. I just had blood test done. Now I'm impatiently waiting for the phone call.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm happy for you and your family! This is so great you got pregnant. It's nice to see your husband is fully on board! This is so important to support each other when one of you faces problems with fertility. I'm so lucky to have my husband. He supports me during all this long years of our struggle with infertility. Back in 2012 I had termination of the pregnancy because of my health condition. I can't be more grateful to my husband because he gave me support I needed so much. I knew that situation was really hard for him. Despite this he did his best for me to recover from our loss.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo