Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Yeah mines came this morning ladies.. oh well maybe give ttc a break for a while.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago • Post starter

Sorry, April! :-(

7 years ago

Best of luck for this cycle. Are you planning on doing anything different.
If af shows her head for me I can't try next month because DH is away on exersize for 2 weeks while I'll be ovulating :(

7 years ago

Sorry hubby will be away then! Maybe it'll be good to get a month off and not have to stress about the two week wait.

This is my second full month of temping and using OKPs, so my plan is to just stick with that... and have more sex, I guess.

I'd been using the Glow app to track fertility, and based on the positive OPK I had last month it turns out the app has been showing my ovulation date 6 days too early! No wonder I haven't had the best luck in the past. Here's to a new cycle!

7 years ago

Yes this will give me month to really track my bbt aswell.

Have you tried ovia app. I really like it.
Although it thought i was ovulating at cycle day 14 and actually I got my Positive OPK at cycle day 17!
But I don't recall having any EWCM :/

So might be something I need to look into....

Due to see af tomorrow ...

7 years ago

I really like the Glow app, but might check out Ovia too.

I am fascinated by the BBT chart. I just think it's the coolest thing. Bodies are crazy!

I think the apps just assume a 14 day luteal phase and count back from that to pick the ovulation date. It told me I ovulate at CD10 or 11 because I'm on a 24-25 day cycle. Boy was it wrong! I'm really interested to see if the OPK is positive at CD16 again this month.

I should check CM more often, just to be sure.

Good luck tomorrow! :-)

7 years ago

And are you trying for baby 1?

7 years ago

I am. I realized too late that I'm in the wrong category on the forum, but I like the ladies here so I stuck around :-) You?

7 years ago

Me too lol. I just saw 10dpo who else.... and thought.... ooo I am. Haha

7 years ago

I've heard about Glow and Ovia. But I haven't personally tried them. I use my monthly cycles but just for keeping up with period. Next cycle or when I decide to start back ttc#2 I'll start back temping. But that's to much stress on top of 19 month old doesn't sleep all-night yet, just stopped co-sleeping (y'all pray for me)and full time job. I haven't had longer than 5 hours in a long time..

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo